Search for content in message boards

Obit: Roy (LeRoy) M. Bronson b. circa 1875 d. 06 Dec 1954

Obit: Roy (LeRoy) M. Bronson b. circa 1875 d. 06 Dec 1954

Posted: 3 Sep 2005 5:12PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Bronson, Evans, Hemus, McFee, McFie, Loder, Rehme, Barrett
LI: 07 Nov 1917, Hammondsport, Steuben, NY;Witness: 07 Nov 1917, Mrs David Evans & Arthur Hemus (MR); Marriage of 07 Nov 1917 was his 2nd marriage and he was a widower from his 1st marriage.
obit: no newspaper name; 10 Dec 1954, Roy M. Bronson.
Roy M. Bronson, 81, of 20 East Morris St, Bath, died Monday, Dec. 6, at Bath Memorial Hospital.
A retired vineyardist at Pleasant Valley, he had resided in Bath for the past 14 years. A native of Pleasant Valley, he was the son of Isaac and Elizabeth McFee Bronson.
His wife, Carrie Loder Bronson, died in February, 1953. He leaves several cousins.
Funeral Services were held at 2pm, Wednesday, at the Bond Funeral Home, the Rev. Arthur C. Rehme of Bath, officiating. Burial was in Pleasant Valley Cemetery.

from my records
1st wife was Edith Barrett, b. circa 1875 d. 1915

Re: Obit: Roy (LeRoy) M. Bronson b. circa 1875 d. 06 Dec 1954

Angella Clarke (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2005 5:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bronson, Clark, Clarke
Was LeRoy any relation to Isaac Philander Bronson? That would be my great grandfather, father of George Arnold Bronson. My brother has quite a bit of family records and has been to Bath, where he tells me we still have a number of relatives living.
Please let me know if this looks like family to you. I'd like to be in touch with any relatives out there. George Arnold Bronson was married to Laura Catherine Clark and they were parents of my grandmother, Ora Mae Bronson Clarke (with an "e").
My e-mail address is amc@hwbi.net
Thanks
Angella
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.