Search for content in message boards

Gallarno's from Kent County ONtario

Gallarno's from Kent County ONtario

Posted: 31 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Nov 2003 5:59PM GMT
Surnames: GALLARNO, GALLANO
HI
I am searching for information on the GALLARNO family. I have found it spelled Gallarno, Gallerno and Gallano. They originally lived in Harwich, Kent County, Ontario in early 1800's. There were David and Margaret GALLARNO my gggrandparents, George and Charles their sons, Mary Jane George's daughter and Mary Ann Gallarno (perhaps David sister)I believe that some of their decendentss live in
Kalamazoo County. Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Jessica Louise Westphalen
Washington State

Re: Gallarno's from Kent County ONtario

Posted: 3 Feb 2003 6:59PM GMT
Hello i am Christopher Dale Gallerno an i am from that family Charles is my Grand father and his son is Dale witch is my dad. I my self am looking for the family tree.So i f you can contact me at my address ok . Thanks Chris Gallerno

Posted: 5 Feb 2003 4:54AM GMT
Edited: 12 Nov 2003 5:59PM GMT
Hi Chris, Thanks for ans. my inquiry.
My uncle Charles Gallarno was born in Laporte City, Iowa, his wife name is Eva Hershey. He had four children Clara. Charles, Eva Jean, Dale. Dale,s wife name is Roberta. If these are familiar to you I would love to hear from you. I am at my daughter home now so please write me at kuestml@odessaoffice.com My husband is having surgery Fri so It may take me a while to ans after Fri. but I will answer
Louise

S Yung (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 2003 2:54AM GMT
Louise you mentioned a James Gallerno that married a Mary Woodford in earlier postings. Would you have any information on this couple? Iam stuck in my own research of Gallarneau/Gallerno's.
Iam trying to find information on a Jos. Francis Gallarneau and a James Henry Gallarneau. Both married Sauve(r)s. Iam assuming that Jos. and James are brothers. James parents are given as Ben and Mary Woodford. Jos. parents are listed as Ben and Eliz. Stryle or Strigle. Iam assuming that Ben may have married twice.
This brings me to you since I noticed you have a James Gallerno that married a Mary Woodford. Iam assuming that James is the same person as Ben, perhaps Ben is his middle name. Im hoping you may be able to help. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Skye
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.