Search for content in message boards

OBIT: Jennie Lee [Davidson] WINEINGER -- Terre Haute, IN (1916-2005)

OBIT: Jennie Lee [Davidson] WINEINGER -- Terre Haute, IN (1916-2005)

Posted: 23 Dec 2005 12:49PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 31 Jan 2007 3:49PM GMT
Surnames: Nichols, Davidson, Wineinger, Frym Schiffstall, Rinesmith, Robertson, Zachadni, Pierce, Stevens
Jennie Lee Wineinger, 89, of Terre Haute died at 10:15 a.m. Monday, Dec. 19, 2005, in her residence. She was a homemaker.

She was born Nov. 3, 1916, in Terre Haute to James Riley Davidson and Ada Belle Nichols Davidson. Her husband, Peter R. Wineinger, died Nov. 3, 1995. Survivors include three sons, Raymond L. Wineinger and his companion, Phyllis Reece of Terre Haute, Riley V. Wineinger and his wife, Virginia of St. Mary-of-the-Woods, and Carl W. Wineinger and his wife, Maryann of Carbon; one daughter and son-in-law, Norma and Norm Fry of Carbon; two brothers, Harvey Davidson and his wife, Susan of Brazil, and Bobby Joe Schoffstall of Lebanon; nine grandchildren, Dennis Wineinger and his wife, Cathy of Paris, Ill., Scott Wineinger and his wife, Penny of Marshall, Ill., Susie Rinesmith and her husband, Ronnie of Kansas City, Mo, Bill Wineinger and his wife, Susie of Sandford, Pamela Sue Robertson of West Terre Haute, Steven Wineinger of West Terre Haute, Carla Ann Zachadni and her husband, Michael of Greenwood, Orlena Pierce and her husband, Brian of Brazil, and Sherry Stevens and her husband, Bret of Avon; 13 great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews, including, Harry, Alan, Bob, Roy, Dick, Steve, Mike, Tom, Julie and Jerry Schoffstall. She was a member of the ladies auxiliary of the Moose Lodge of Terre Haute.

Graveside services are 11 a.m. Thursday in Bethesda Cemetery, with the Rev. Alan Relford officiating. Visitation is 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday in Fitzpatrick-Pearce Funeral Home
Terre Haute, IN Tribune 20 dec 2005 - not a relative, no further info

Re: obit: Jennie Lee (Davidson) Wineinger -- James Riley DAVIDSON

Posted: 24 Dec 2006 4:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Oct 2008 12:49PM GMT
Surnames: Davidson, Nichols
Thank you for posting this obit on Jenny Davidson. My grandpa (Merle) was Jenny's oldest brother. He passed away in my dad's home in Phoenix in 1970. I have many fond memories of my grandpa; he was especially kind to me and taught me to play guitar and ukelele when I was a child. My grandma Clara, Merle's ex-wife, passed away in our home this September ('06).

I have much information on Merle's family if anyone is interested. I'm interested in learning more about Merle's father James Riley Davidson. I have some information on Merle's step-mother Ada Nichols (Jenny's mom), including her parents, her three marriages (Hager, Davidson, Schoffstall), her death record, etc. I'm also interested in learning more about James Riley's parents and his three wives, especially Merle's mom Minnie Krigbaum-Davidson-See-Smith-Stetzel.

Tim Davidson (son of James E, son of Merle, son of James R)

Re: James Riley DAVIDSON

Posted: 30 Jan 2007 2:18PM GMT
Edited: 9 Oct 2008 12:49PM GMT
I am Harvey Davidson's is my father and he would like to talk to you how could he go about that We are trying to find out any info on James Riley Davidson. You have the same info that we have. we are in Terre Haute. Diana

Posted: 31 Jan 2007 7:30PM GMT
Edited: 9 Oct 2008 12:50PM GMT
Surnames: Davidson
Diana, I'd love to chat with your father about our common ancestry. I am really sorry I missed the opportunity of chatting with your grandmother Jennie (my great-aunt). As you know, Jennie and my grandfather Merle were sister/brother. That would make Harvey and my dad (Jim) cousins, I think. I guess you and I are ... 2nd cousins?? Can you send your father's phone number to my e-mail address: tim@timdavidson.com

Posted: 9 Oct 2008 8:57AM GMT
Edited: 9 Oct 2008 12:51PM GMT
Surnames: Davidson
Hello, I'm hoping you can help me with finding information about my Grandfather Julius Clarence Davidson. I don't have alot of information, my Grandfather was born in Mexico, MO. in Oct. 1881, I do not know his parents names, although I do know that his Mother was a full blooded Cherokee, and his Father was white. I know that he had at least two Brothers, one was Joe (Joseph?)Davidson, and he used to ride the rails (on the sly ) alot, he was a hobo, I believe. The other brother was James Riley Davidson ( born in MO. between 1876 - 1879 )I looked at your pictures of James Riley, and I have a picture identicule to the studio picture of James Riley, only my picture is of my Grandfather Julius Clarence Davidson, wearing the same suit & hat sitting in the same wicker chair!! Would love to share information with you, the email I use most often is dreamkakes@yahoo.com , Pam
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.