Search for content in message boards

Grubers in Ga. or S.C.

Grubers in Ga. or S.C.

Marion Gruber (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2004 5:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gruber
I am looking for info on the Grubers from the Savannah,Ga. and Columbia,S.C. area. My Grandfather was Albion Clayton Gruber and my Grandmother was Matilda Lenora Waverly Gruber they had 4 sons: Albion M., William C.,Marion E., & Raymond, and 2 daughters Blanche and Helen. My Grandfather was an engineer for a railroad out of Savannah,Ga. and was killed in a train accident in late 1911 or early 1912 outside of Savannah,Ga.

Re: Grubers in Ga. or S.C.

Nancy Bridges Thomas (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2004 6:15AM GMT
Surnames: Bennett, Blizzard, Bridges, Browning, Cain, Carmichael, Ellerbee, Gibbons, Grant, Gruber, Higginbotham, Incy, Lloyd, McLendon, Mobley, Motes, Murkerson, Norman, Pace, Pinkham, Redding, Richardson, Riley, Roberts, Starling, Tanner, Taylor, Thomas, Young
I have Gruber relatives in Georgia. I don't have your names on my family list but I would be happy to compare notes with you.

Posted: 14 Jul 2013 3:16AM GMT
Surnames: Gruber Thomas
Do you have any information on John Franklin Gruber and Levicy Ann Thomas? In particular, I am looking for proof that the Levicy Thomas that married Jn F. Gruber, was in fact the Levicy born to Banner and Mary Thomas.

Thanks!

Larry Thomas
gilshotthomas.net

Posted: 5 Aug 2013 12:19PM GMT
Surnames: Gruber
I am new at this. DO you have any information on the Grubers of Newberry, SC? Specifically Christopher and Mary Ann Rikard Gruber. I am a decendant on my Mother's side of Christopher Gruber (b 1835). His son was Marion Luther Gruber and his daughter, Helen Louise Gruber is my Grandmother. I can find nothing furhter back than Christopher Gruber. I would like to know more about this family and where this line of Grubers came from. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.