Search for content in message boards

Looking for any info you may have

Looking for any info you may have

Posted: 16 Aug 2003 2:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi i am looking for some help my grandfather was Tony ? Sepulvado and my grandmother was Angelina ? Sepulvado not sure of her maiden name i dont know to much about these ppl i do know they lived in zwolle at one time and that they had a few kids named chris, nancy, michael, earl, ernest if you have any info on these ppl please let me know

Re: Looking for any info you may have

Posted: 20 Oct 2003 9:12PM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2003 9:16PM GMT
Hi Toni,
My dad Jessie Clayton is oldest child from grandpa Tony's second marriage.

Tony(Toney) Antonio(Sepulvedo) Sepulvado, my dad's father was b.June 04, 1894 and d.August 25, 1977. He is buried at St. Joseph's Catholic Cemetery, Zwolle, Louisiana. I am showing all the diffrent spelling because some records that I know are of him are spelled this way. He was always was Grandpa Tony Sepulvado to me and my brothers. They have Tony spelled Toney on his tombstone.

He first married Cora Leone. I have her dates as b.February 18, 1902, d.June 07, 1923. She is buried at St. Joseph's Catholic Cemetery, Zwolle, Louisiana. They had 3 sons, Hilton, Ernest and Earl, all gone now.

On June 25, 1924 he married again, this time to Angeline Castee(Castillo), I'm not sure of the spelling. Her dates are b.February 07, 1908, d.September 12, 1994, she too is buried in the St Joseph's Catholic Cementery.

My mom and dad are the type of people that always took people in and helped them. They had talked Grandpa and Grandma into moving up to West Monroe, La where they lived so that they could help them in their later years. Grandpa Tony died in one of dad's houses of a heart attack. Grandma Tony (thats what we called her) later died at dads house.

Grandpa Tony and Grandma (Angeline) had 3 sons and 5 daughters. My dad Jessie Clayton (05/31/1925), George Franklin, Leona Wilma, Anthonita Vironica "Ann", Elvernia Marie "Polly", Nancy Lee "Tootsie", Christopher Calvin, and Mary, who was stillborn.

I have a whole lot more information on this immediate family.

Tim Sepulvado
Aubrey, Tx

Posted: 12 Sep 2012 4:37AM GMT
Edited: 12 Sep 2012 4:38AM GMT
Surnames: Castillo, Castee
Hello Tim,

I am Brian Castillo. Your grandmother Angeline Castee(Castillo)is the sister of my grandfather Ancarnacion(Shon) Castillo. I have been doing Castillo family genealogy on and off again for the last year and i am hoping you may be of help. I remember meeting Angelina when I was a child in the 60's. You may already have the following information. Her sisters were Mary Ellen Castee(Castillo) and Christina Castee(Castillo). Her older brother George died as a child. She had another brother, Cayetano/Tyne/Joe Castee(Castillo). I've been trying to locate information on Tyne. He is present in the 1920 census but I can not find any references to him after that by a name I recognize in the 1930 and 1940 census. I know he died in the Kansas City area as my grandfather, my father Eugene and my uncle Shon,Jr. went looking for him in 1966 after they had been told he passed away. My grandfather passed away in the late 70's and my dad and uncle cannot remember any specifics from back then. I would appreciate any information you might have any of the members of Angeline's family. Thanks.

Posted: 15 Sep 2012 9:30PM GMT
Surnames: sepulveda
i will do some research and get back to u. the names u gave my are not familiar, but i will respond.can u tell me where she may have lived in the 60"s. mike

Posted: 16 Sep 2012 3:16AM GMT
Mike,

Thanks for the reply.

I am afraid I will not be much help. I only know that she lived in Louisiana.

Brian

Posted: 17 Sep 2012 5:38PM GMT
Surnames: sepulveda,chavez,brown,
Sam brown died in texas, i do not know where. This seems o be getting a bit confusding. there seems to have been a mix up somewhere between texas, and prescotte. can u tellme if what sisters went to indian schools in phoenix or new mexico. Somewhere there seems to be a moix up in where the twins ent.

Posted: 5 Jul 2013 7:40PM GMT
Surnames: castee, castillo
hi my name is tina and Ancarnacion (shon) is my sons great grandfather and im trying to get information on jeff if you have anything. thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.