Search for content in message boards

Jeffries in Lewis Co, W(VA) area

Jeffries in Lewis Co, W(VA) area

Posted: 23 Apr 2001 10:55AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 11:41AM GMT
I am looking for info on the Jeffries from Lewis Co, W(VA) area, also Harrison Co and Braxton Co.

Re: Jeffries in Lewis Co, W(VA) area

k. hayes (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2001 8:06PM GMT
We are also looking for Jeffries from the Lewis Co, W VA, and Braxton Co area. specifically for Nathan and Elizabeth (Lizzie) Jeffries and their children. Their children are Theresa, Mary, Lena, and Garcia...there may be more, we are not for certain. Elizabeth's maiden name was Cunningham. If anyone has any information that could help us, would you please forward it to us at kittykat12d@aol.com. And if we can be of any help to you, please drop us a line as well, thank you, Kathy.

Posted: 28 Aug 2003 8:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Mar 2004 5:08AM GMT
I am looking for Rosa Jeffries who married Orn Wilburn do you know them. I hope so.

Re: Jeffries in Lewis Co, W(VA) area ROSA

Posted: 27 Mar 2009 4:05AM GMT
Surnames: Wilburn, Jeffries, Wade, Pakacki, Might
I had a Great Aunt Rosa (Jeffries)Wilburn. She last lived in Baltimore, Md....had 2 daughters, Ada and Daisy and one son, Johnny. Ada had several children. She and Daisy lived in Baltimore. Johnny lived in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. Daisy's last name was Might. Ada's was Pakacki (Spelling ?) Rosa, Daisy and Ada have passed on. I have pictures of all of them. My Grandmother, Mary (Jeffries)Wade was Rosa's sister. I am trying to gather info on the Jeffries side. I hope this is the same family you are looking for. My email is mpirk@hotmail.com.

Posted: 27 Mar 2009 4:13AM GMT
Surnames: Jeffries, Wade
I also am looking for info on Jeffries in Braxton Cty. My Grandmother was Mary M. Jeffries-Wade. Looking for info on her parents, etc. She had sisters, Rosa, Julia, Dora that I know of and one brother. She was born around 1881. My email is mpirk@hotmail.com

Posted: 27 Mar 2009 4:19AM GMT
Surnames: Jeffries, Wade
My Grandmother, Mary Jeffries-Wade, spoke of another sister, Lizzie, and my second cousin's name was Lena. Sounds like this could be the same family. I also am looking for info on the Jeffries side. My email is mpirk@hotmail.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.