Search for content in message boards

WestVirginiaBraggs

WestVirginiaBraggs

Stacey DeFelicis (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jun 2000 9:28PM GMT
My grandmother was Mary Bragg b. 7/19/1902 in Sutton West Virginia. She had many siblings I don't have info or names on. She had a brother Earn Lee Bragg b. 12/13/1891 in same town. Folks were Wiiliam E. Bragg and Lu (Lou) Verna Belknap. Had a sister Peg I know nothing of, and I believe a brother named Guy and it seems Harley (or Harland) ANY info would help so very much. Mary went on to be Mary Bragg Landon, then later Mary Morris. Thank you for any help.

Bragg - WV

Flora Maynard (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2000 6:03AM GMT
Stacey, I think I can help you on the Bragg family. my e-mail: fmaynard@peganet.com

Frank Bragg

Doris (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2000 11:16PM GMT
Hello I am starting from scratch to find my family history, My father's name is Franklin James Bragg and my Granmothers name is Donnie Bragg I do not know my Grandfather name and am trying to find it.So I am looking anywhere from 1900- 1930.

Doris A Bragg

Frank Bragg

Posted: 25 Aug 2000 5:09PM GMT
Doris, what state are you looking for your ancestors? The 1900-1910 and 1920 censuses would have some of them on it. You could then go back by reading the censuses. Get the Soundex for the state you are interested in. If it is WV, I might have it.
Flora

Doris (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2000 6:39PM GMT
Flora yes my dad is from WV his dad's name is George bragg Born in 1912 to Henderson Bragg

Doris (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2000 6:40PM GMT
Flora yes my dad is from WV his dad's name is George bragg Born in 1912 to Henderson Bragg

George-Henderson Bragg

Posted: 31 Aug 2000 9:46AM GMT
So your father grandfather were from Raleigh Co., WV On 1920 census, Henderson 38, Cary (w) 31, Jesse (s)11, LUra (d) 9, George (7), Sallie (d) 5, David (3) Melwin (s) - 11/12. George, age 66, was the father with them. I must have missed them on the 1910 Census.....The Braggs from Braxton Co. are related to those in Raleigh and Summers Co. ...Flora (fmaynard@peganet.com)

Thank you

Doris (View posts)
Posted: 31 Aug 2000 6:52PM GMT
Thank yo for that information i realy apprecaite it

Bragg

Posted: 3 Sep 2000 6:03AM GMT
If you would like to join MyFamily.com Bragg site,please e-mail me
fmaynard@peganet.com

Re: Bragg

Posted: 9 Feb 2002 8:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Mar 2002 9:01PM GMT
Surnames: BRAGG, COCHRAN, SALISBURY, TOWNSEND, SKIDMORE, ARTHUR, WARE, THARP, SETTLES and MASON
I would appreciate an invitation to the site, too. I am descended from Jesse and Ida Dick Bragg, thru William Henry and Phoebe Shreaves, thru Henry Jackson and Emma Cogar, thru Isaac Newton and Minnie Cochran, thru William Eugene. Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.