Search for content in message boards

Champagne in RI

Champagne in RI

Posted: 19 Feb 2004 7:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Champagn, Perrealt.
Looking for information on a Clara Champagne, born June 14, 1885 in Woonsocket RI. Parents were Azarius (Azair) and Clara Champagne (Perreault). Married Noe Jubinville, 1907 in Coaticook PQ. Died 1963. Looking for info on Clara's siblings or grandparents. I am her grandson. Thx for any information.

Re: Clara Champagne and Azarie

michelle mcgwin (View posts)
Posted: 1 May 2004 2:11AM GMT
Hi Paul, I sent you some information on Clara Perrault's family and some on her children. I hope you got it.

If not please email me and I will send again.

Michelle McGwin

PS: My great grandmother was Clara Perrault Champagne's sister.

Re: Champagne in RI

Posted: 1 Apr 2008 4:03PM GMT
Surnames: AK Jubinville
I'm pretty late to answer to this one but maybe someone else will see this... I'm Noe Jubinville's (from Coaticook, PQ) great-grand-daughter (with Clara Champagne). Was she from RI??? I thought she was was from the Eastern Townships too...

Posted: 3 Apr 2008 3:23PM GMT
Hi, Yes Clara was born in RI. Clara's parents (Azaire and Clara (Perreault)) were born in Canada He was born in Coaticook and she in St. Casimir. I sent you an email, hopefully you have rec'd it.

Posted: 1 Aug 2008 6:03PM GMT
Hello, I am Michelle Martin McGwin. I have been looking for the marriage of Clara Perreault and Azarie Champagne for a few years.

Clara Perreault was born in St. Casimir Canada. She was my great grandmother' s sister. Her name was Marie Lumina aka Malvina Perreault.
Clara was the oldest child in the family. I've done extensive research on this family.

The Perreault family came to Woonsocket RI in the late 1870s from St. Casimir.

If you would like, I can send you a copy of Clara's birth notation from St. Casimir and any other information you are interested in.

Sincerely

MIchelle McGwin

Posted: 3 Aug 2008 5:41PM GMT
Surnames: Perreault, Champagne
Clara Perreault was daughter of Nazaire Perreault and
Salomee LEBOEUF (who were married on Oct 22, 1861 at
Saint-Casimir)

The marriage of Clara to Azarie Champagne, I don't know
when and where it was celebrated. Clara died on Dec 17, 1942 at Coaticook (Saint-Jean_L'Evangeliste)

Objet : Re: Champagne in RI

Posted: 10 Dec 2011 3:24PM GMT
Anyone found the marriage record of Azaire Champagne with Clara Perreault? Who are the parents of Azaire? Tks.
G. Champagne

Re: Objet : Re: Champagne in RI

Posted: 11 Dec 2011 11:44AM GMT
No I never did - I have the parents of Azaire written down. I will email it back to you today.

\Michelle
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.