SMART from Jamaica West Indies

SMART from Jamaica West Indies

Dean Dana SMART (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jul 2000 7:50PM GMT
Plese give us any info available.

West Indies Smart

Posted: 13 Jan 2001 11:28PM GMT
Edited: 16 Mar 2002 4:15AM GMT
Where did your Smart end up. William Smart of Maine, while visiting in Louisiana, met and married a widow ,Ann Elizabeth Littlejohn, from the West Indies. William adopted her two children. They returned to Maine, andthen moved to California.

Re: West Indies Smart

Posted: 12 Jul 2009 9:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Tell me more about the West Indies Smart. I have a gr, gr, grandfather, Isaiah Smart who was a sea captain and sailed from Seekonk, Mass. to the West Indies. He was born about 1772 and died 13 Oct 1832 in NY City. I'm thinking he might have had some relatives down there. Judyherbs@aol.com

Posted: 12 Jul 2009 9:34PM GMT
Surnames: Smart
My grandfather's name is Wiliam Tuten Smart from Watersberg, SC. I don't know anymore about him. Most of the Smart's I've met have been from the Jamaican decent. Does this name sound familiar to anyone? He was also married to Gloria Smart, maiden name is Weeks. Also, does the name Leila Smart sound familiar?

Stephanie

Posted: 29 Mar 2011 1:02PM GMT
Hi my grandmother was emzie smart from duanvale jamaica, the only reason why am not a smar is because she married charles brown. her father was called william.

Re: SMART from Jamaica West Indies

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 2:18PM GMT
Hi my name is michael smart born in London England my father is from clarendon spalding Jamaica his name is Eric Charles smart.born 25/9/1930.

Re: SMART from Jamaica West Indies

Posted: 1 Sep 2014 5:34PM GMT
Good afternoon

Michael i also origin from the smart family, but the tend to be from the trewlany side , however i know my grandad was a sibling of 10
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.