Search for content in message boards

Florence Evelyn Toombs

Florence Evelyn Toombs

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 9:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: toombs
My mother passed away giving birth to me in Flint michigan 1962 august... I am looking for family members of hers, we were not familiar with many of them.. I do know names of 3 .. annamay, peggy, and tommy toombs, I remember annamay and tommy as a child, tommy married anne. I would really like to know my moms parents, grandparents and any other names if anyone can help me, thank you

Re: Florence Evelyn Toombs

Posted: 2 May 2012 11:05PM GMT
Anna Mae Toombs Burton is my grandmother. I have lots of info/family pics. I think I know who you are, and Grandma would probably love to see you. Please get in touch and we'll take it from there

Re: Florence Evelyn Toombs

Posted: 2 May 2012 11:09PM GMT
This is a picture of Florence Toombs that my grandma (Anna Mae Toombs Burton) gave me
Attachments:

Re: Florence Evelyn Toombs/ HI CUZ!

Posted: 3 May 2012 9:57AM GMT
I would love to see Aunty, is she in Tennesee? Last I heard that's where she was. I have so many questions, Kim and I both, we would love to sit down and talk to her, we know nearly nothing about her...my step mom wouldn't really allow us to talk about her....wasn't fair at all !! I was told by my dads side how beautiful a person she was, I missed her everyday of my life, even now.

Posted: 3 May 2012 9:57AM GMT
trishdh623@yahoo is my email..Can't wait to hear from you..this is so exciting !

Posted: 4 May 2012 2:14AM GMT
Anna Mae is living in Flint. She would love to hear from you and Kim
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.