Search for content in message boards

Obit for Mary Ellen Logsdon

Obit for Mary Ellen Logsdon

JC (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2003 7:58PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Logsdon, Blessit, Thompson, Burns
Mary Ellen Logsdon, 98, of Grayson Manor Nursing Home in Leitchfield died on Monday, June 18, 2001 in Leitchfield.

She was born on April 5, 1903 as the daughter of the late Phillip Logsdon and Rebecca Ann Blessitt Logsdon.

She was a member of the Broadway Baptist Church.

She is survived by one nephew, J. C. Thompson of Falls of Rough; one sister, Juanita Burns of Milton; and several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services were held on Wednesday, June 20, 2001 at the Watkins-Ellis-Mayes Funeral Home with Bro. Joseph L. Dennis officiating.

Burial was in the Roseburg Cemetery in Cub Run.

Grayson County News Gazette
June 21, 2001

Re: Obit for Mary Ellen Logsdon

Posted: 16 Mar 2003 8:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Logsdon, Blessitt,
ok i see that Mary Ellen Logsdon"s mother was born a Blessitt, would u happen to know of other Blessitts that live in Columbia, Miss. I know a couple one is name is George Eugene Blessitt, and probably his sisters Kristy, and Leslie Blessitt, ok i was married to this george e blessitt. and i have been trying to find him so his son who is now 18 could see his father whom he has not seen since he was 5 years old and i know that he lives in miss. if u could please contact me by email and let me know if u know of this person to help me get a phone number or address. my email address has changed. my new email is LiAnn1966@netscape.net please if u could email me back asap i will be checking daily. george and i were married just incase u needed to know thank you......
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.