Search for content in message boards

Anna Clary m. James Bradley

Anna Clary m. James Bradley

Joyce Haynes (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2004 3:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Nov 2004 9:30PM GMT
Surnames: Clary, Bradley
Looking for any info at all for Anna Eleza Clary who married James Waggener Bradley on June 14, 1874 in Missouri. James and Anna had nine children, John F., James Edward, Samuel T., William Marion, Silas, Ode E., Mary Jane "Molly", Alma S., and Marguerite. Anna Clary Bradley died in MO, probably in Linn County or Macon County, in 1909. She is buried in Linn Co, MO near New Boston...any light at all on her would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Anna Clary m. James Bradley

Posted: 2 Apr 2012 12:27AM GMT
I hope this is still a valid way to reach you.
Have you had any luck locating the parents? I see a lot of information stating her parents were Nancy Emily Watson and Daniel Franklin Clary (from his first marriage), but the dates and census information are not proving the connection to me.
I have a note in my research that states her parents died when she was five, but I can't find where I got that information. I'm hoping you can fill in the blanks.

Re: Anna Clary m. James Bradley

Posted: 4 Feb 2014 8:27PM GMT
I can help to an extent here. Nancy Emily Watson is John Pry Watson and Elizabeth "Betsy" McCollum's Daughter and sister to my 2nd great grandfather, Hugh Watson. She married Daniel Clary 8-6-1852. Children are Anna "Annalisa" Eliza Clary Bradley - FAG memorial 38341387 and Sarah and Mary. Cannot find any info on Sarah or Mary except for an 1860 Census with Sterling and Jane Reece. Nancy evidently died before January 18, 1865 because that is when Daniel married her sister, Sarah Jane Watson. He, then married Sarah Grimmett on 11-1-1868. I actually found a picture of Ann Eliza with her husband on a public member tree and trying to find it, again. My regular e-mail is tmf.2009@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.