Your email is not working, I tried to send you a long msg with more a little more detail about Valentine KOZUBAL was born 1854 in Yugoslavia, and died February 19, 1932 in Latrobe, PA. He married Antonia WAJDA Abt. 1889 and their children and who was researching them but got this msg back from the mail server:
while talking to mx.jersey.juno.com.:
>>> RCPT To:
<<< 550 email@example.com
is not a valid juno user
550 ... User unknown
(I have tried to send a second msg to firstname.lastname@example.org
in case the letter 'n" was supposed to be included and it has not bounced back yet, but I have not received a answer back either)
Here is a list of the children that was supplied to me by a KOZUBAL cousin - (she is not on the internet and I will not put her address her with first contacting her)
Children of Valentine KOZUBAL and Antonia WAJDA are:
1) Charles Stanislaus KOZUBAL, born January 25, 1900 in Mt. Pleasant, PA; died January 21, 1971 in Uniontown Married the widow of a West Virginia Coal miner and he was a coal miner himself.
2). Mary KOZUBAL, born 1890. nothing further
3) Joseph KOZUBAL, born 1895. Nothing further
4) Louis KOZUBAL, born 1895; died October 1937 in Latrobe, PA.
5) Victor KOZUBAL, born 1897; died Abt. 1957 in Latrobe, PA.
6) Frances KOZUBAL, born July 18, 1899. died in the late 1950's Never Married
7) Michael KOZUBAL, born 1903; died 1923-1932 in Pittsburgh, PA never married.
8) Josephine KOZUBAL, born December 23, 1905 in LLoydsville, PA; died August 30, 1993 in PA. She married Michael Priviech, She is buried at St Vincents in Latrobe, PA.
Good Luck with your research