Search for content in message boards

John Kelly circa 1700-1710 Worcester County Md

John Kelly circa 1700-1710 Worcester County Md

Posted: 8 Sep 2003 3:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Oct 2003 3:37AM GMT
Surnames: Kelly
I am looking for any information I can find on John Kelly, my fifth grandfather. He was in Worcester County Md in 1740's and he was the father on Henry Kelly Sr. Henry was the father of William Davis Kelly and his son Robert Carlyle Kelly seems to be the first of the Kelly's that I am decended from in North Carolina. This family was located in Bladen County N.C. in a small community known as Frenches Creek on the Cape Fear River. Any information that I could obtain concerning John Kelly would be greatly appreciated.

Re: John Kelly circa 1700-1710 Worcester County Md

Posted: 23 Sep 2003 11:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kelly, Hicks, Howard, Bulluck, Hess.....
Fred, I too am researching a Kelly line that originated in Maryland. I don't know too much about them, but my great grandmother Kelly was from Baltimore, MD. I have found her family in the 1880 Balt. census but her mother was listed as widowed. There was a brother who moved to North Carolina in 1890. He was a mariner. He married there and lived in the Beaufort Co., NC area. I realize this is not the time frame you are researching but maybe mine goes back and there could be a link to yours. Please contact me by email and I'll give more details on the little that I do have. Kay Grogg grogg@xtn.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.