Search for content in message boards

Locations Röbel, Leizen, Krakow, Karchow, Gotthun and more

Locations Röbel, Leizen, Krakow, Karchow, Gotthun and more

Andrea Boz (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lahn, Lahl, Seedorff, Witte, Wulff, Nehls, Schabbel, Gue�erow, Gustrau, Bahlemann, Brandt, Brauer, Buenger, Elsholt, Gewert, Hagen, Zarnicke, Malchin, Malchow, Spranger, Stopsack
Hello,

I am researching my ancestors in Mecklenburg and would like to work together with people researching the same locations as I do.

Places researched:
Leizen, Karchow, Minzow, Finken, Gotthun, Sietow, Röbel, Ankershagen(Rumpshagen), Krakow, Kogel, Krakow.

Is there anybody else researching these places? Please contact me, perhaps we can help each other!

Best regards,
Andrea Boz

search for relatives

carrie wulff behling (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: WULFF, BEHLING, GELLIS, GELIS, FUHS
have you narrowed your search for WULFF @ all? maybe we can help each other.

Krakow

Beth Patterson (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Pomrening, Rubow, Schmidt
Dear Andrea,

I have Krakow in family documentation, but the maps I have show that there are at least four towns in Mecklenberg/Vorpommern by the name of Krakow. My maps were obtained from Mapquest.com.

Do you have any information about any of them?

If any comes my way, I will share it with you.

Sincerely,

Beth
Posted: 22 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2003 5:11AM GMT
Surnames: BRANDT, GERSBACH
Andrea,might have info.My ancestor Nicholaus Gersbach m.Maria Barbara Brandt somewhere around 1815.He diedin 1823.both were from Nassau Germany.unsure if this was a state or village at that time as Nassau ,a villagedoes exist.try Schwyz[Switzerland ].Happy hunting.

Judy Gers.

Re: Locations Röbel, Leizen, Krakow, Karchow, Gotthun and more

Posted: 2 Mar 2003 1:05AM GMT
Edited: 24 Mar 2006 10:11PM GMT
Surnames: Hagen, Holz, Elsholz, Zarnick, Lahlen
Andrea,
Your posted message is quite old, so I don't know if you will get this, but there are quite a few name/location intersections between your research and mine, so I thought I would post.

My 5 times great-grandfather, Gottfried Ernst Hagen was married to Anna Maria Zarnick in Leizen (St. Marien's Church) on 17 Oct 1754. His son, Ernst Christian Friedrich Hagen (b. 7 Jan 1759) was my 4 times great-grandfather and married Magdalena Maria Elsholz. Magdalena's parents (also my 5 times great-grandparents) were Jacob Martin Elsholz and Magdalena Sophia Lahlen, married on 3 Dec, 1761.

I could go on and bring it to present day, but to make a long story short, a daughter of the Hagen/Elsholz line married a Holz (also of Leizen), the Holz's came to the United States, where one of their sons married a Wollman (German Bohemian), who bore a daughter who married a Koelzow (changed name to Kelsey), who married a Hubrich and they bore my grandfather.

I could get more specific, but wanted to post just enough infomation to see if their are any commonalities.

Re: Stopsack

Posted: 3 Mar 2003 8:22PM GMT
Edited: 27 Mar 2004 6:42PM GMT
Surnames: Thies, Wendt, Stopsack
Is anyone researching the Stopsack surname in Gross Laasch area of Mecklenburg? If so, would like to hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.