Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM HENRY NEFF

WILLIAM HENRY NEFF

STEVE NEFF (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2000 11:44PM GMT
I am looking for any information on William Henry NEFF. According to the 1910 cencus he was born in ILLINOIS on September 15,1857.According to his death certificate his father was Henry Neff and his mother was Polly Lewon.He had at least one brother,his name may have been Isiac. William Henry was my Great-Grandfather,he married Laureania Ellen Spain in Cape Girardeau,Missouri on October 26,1885 and had a son William Wesley Neff born in Cape Girardeau,Missouri March 25,1898.William Henry died December 27, 1941 in Kountze,Texas and is buried at Hooks cemetery also at Kountze,TExas. If anyone has any, and I do mean any, information on this man I will be very grateful. Otherwise I will still be convinced he just fell out of the sky in 1857.

Neff Family

Posted: 30 Jan 2001 8:16AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 12:21AM GMT
Searching for Neff, Naff, Naef, Nave, family members, contact the Neff Family Historical Society at neffnews@ix.netcom.com. Family newsletter also available to members and web site at rootsweb.

Re: WILLIAM HENRY NEFF

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 3:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Did you have any luck? I am looking for a Sarah Neff who gave birth to a Weldon Eugene in southern MO in 1928
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.