Search for content in message boards

Turner

Turner

Nancy Grogan (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2002 5:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Turner
I am interested in a Turner family group that lived in Pike Co. GA and can be found in the 1850 and 1860 census records there. Descendants of this family still live in the area, but my particular group migrated to MS. Others migrated to TX. Some information about this family unit can be found in the Pike County History Book although there are some errors in that data.

Nancy
Posted: 26 Jun 2004 11:55PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2004 11:18PM GMT
My husband's Turners were in Pike Co. Ga 1810-1860s and then went to McLennan Co. TX. The names were Charles G. Turner/Lillie Milner>John Turner/Ella Redding> Ralph Turner/Marjorie Smith

Re: Turner

Cheyrl Velten (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 2004 6:56PM GMT
Surnames: Turner
Hi Marilyn,
My Turner family was in Pike Co.,Ga during those times as well. I would love to trade information and see if we have a connection.
Cheyrl Velten

Posted: 20 Aug 2007 11:46AM GMT
I have Turner relatives that lived in Pike, Spalding, and Fayette County Georgia. I am having trouble finding information on my Turner ancestors beyond my great grandfather Quinton Oscar Turner born 1871 in Fayette Co. Ga. Maybe we can exchange info to see if we have a connection.

Posted: 20 Aug 2007 11:47AM GMT
Surnames: Turner, Morgan, Watson, Robinson, Dunn, Presley, McDaniel,
I have Turner relatives that lived in Pike, Spalding, and Fayette County Georgia. I am having trouble finding information on my Turner ancestors beyond my great grandfather Quinton Oscar Turner born 1871 in Fayette Co. Ga. Maybe we can exchange info to see if we have a connection.

Posted: 16 Jun 2012 2:28AM GMT
Just checking to see if you are still reading the TURNER board. I would like to trade info to see if i can make a connection to my Thomas Cain turner, b 1860.

Posted: 16 Jun 2012 4:24PM GMT
I didn't find a Thomas Turner in my files. sorry

Posted: 18 Jun 2012 12:04AM GMT
I will get my books out and check for Thomas Turner. I do recall a Thomas but not sure of full name or dates. I will get back to you as soon as I get a chance.
Judy

Posted: 24 Mar 2013 4:04PM GMT
I have a Spalding County, GA marriage license dated 11/04/1857 between Jno. Turner and Elizabeth (Nicholson) Ellison. She was on her second marriage and had two minor children, James b. abt. 1843 and John b. abt. 1846. Any knowledge about where this Turner went? I find no records in Georgia.

Posted: 3 Apr 2013 2:56AM GMT
I'll look up Jon and Elizabeth, and see what I come up with and get back to you.
Judy Watson Ingram
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.