Search for content in message boards

Davenport

Davenport

John (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hoare, Verboom-Parker, Newenham, Tyrrell, Vincent, Barry
I am searching for information regarding my Davenport family from County Cork. Thomas Davenport(b 1776) married Married Martha Hoare(b 1783) in Co Cork.Thomas was a JP, and Captain in the North Cork Militia. They had some ten children, one being William Vincent-Davenport (b 1811 Cork). The Davenport family were connected by marriege to the Vincents, Newenham's, Tyrrel's, Barry's and the Verboom-Parkers. Any help and advise well appreciated.

Hoare connection

Posted: 16 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 15 Oct 2002 10:29AM GMT
Surnames: Hoare - Newenham
I think we have this marriage recorded on family tree. Please email after christmas.
Posted: 19 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Jul 2001 9:51PM GMT
Surnames: Tyrrell
Edward Tyrrell, b. 1820, Co. Roscommon was found living in County Cork just before coming to the US in 1844. I have not been able to find any trace of him in Roscommon--even after visiting there. He shows up in the 1860 and 1870 census, Richmond, VA. He married Anne Kennedy, b. County Waterford. I do not know if they were married in Ireland. They lived and died in Richmond, Virginia and are buried in Mt. Calvary Cemetery there. A sibling may be Patrick, listed as age 20 in the 1860 census and living in the same household. Any information appreciated.

Re: Davenport

Posted: 22 Nov 2002 8:21PM GMT
hello my name is mrs.kelley davenport jr.my husbands name is mr. walter davenport jr.his father is mr.walter davenport sr.
my husband has been searching for any information on who his grand parents are. all my husband knows is his family comes from the state of kentucky.
his father walter senior will not give his son any information to who his parents were.

if anyone knows who mr. walter davenport senior is or know anything about his parents and where they came from or evena name it would be most helpful.

please feel free to e mail me at my e mail address sue3449@attbi.com if anyone knows who my husbands family is.
my husband is the last son in his family ,my husband has been searching long and hard to finding who his grand parents are and where they came from. again we have not even a name. i am hoping someone is familiar with my husbands line of davenports.again all hes been told is his family came from kentucky this is all we know. any help would be most appreciative.

thanks
mrs.kelley davenport jr
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.