Search for content in message boards

Hanneman, Carl & Blado, Wilhelmina

Hanneman, Carl & Blado, Wilhelmina

David Livingston (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HANNEMAN, HANNEMANN, BLADO, BLADOW
Looking for information on Carl Hanneman(n) and wife Wilhelmine Blado(w). Immigrated to the United States (Wisconsin then Nebraska) around 1870 from the Rzeszow Poland area.
Any information appreciated!!

Hanneman

Posted: 26 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Sep 2006 7:27PM GMT
Surnames: Hanneman, Hannemann
Hello James,
Your comment about Poland and 1870 caused me to respond.
My gtgdfather Hohn Hannemann in 1869 came from Danzig, {now Gdansk}, to Detroit, MI. No other family members came. The later Hanneman families to come to Detroit were not related.
While we know the Hanneman name is still in the phone books in Gdansk we have no info.
Do you know how far Podkarpackie, Poland is from Gdansk?
Roger

BLADO

Posted: 26 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2001 7:42PM GMT
Surnames: BLADO, JAGIELSKI
Greatgrandmother was Frances Blado (Blada). Only inf. I have is she m. Valentine Jagielski. Their son (grandfather Michael) was baptised in parish of Sroda-Archidoceses of Poznan in 1881. Does any of this sound familiar?

Re: Hanneman, Carl & Blado, Wilhelmina

Posted: 15 Sep 2004 2:01PM GMT
Edited: 15 Mar 2005 7:35PM GMT
Surnames: Hannemann, Borchardt, Heuer, Seehafer, Rux/Rucks
Hi David
I have a Carl Friederick Erdman Hannemann born May 16, 1843 in Mittlehagen, Kreis Regenwalde, Pommern and died Nov 22 1916 in ?? He was baptised in Mittlehagen May 18 1843. Carl is August Heinrich Wilhelm Hannemann and Charlottle Dorthea Sedler's son. They immigrated in 1872 on the ship Doctor Barth. But not sure where they went, possibly Milwaukee Wisconsin. Carl married Wilhelmine Christina Bladow born Sept 9 1842 in Kurtsdorf, Pommern and died Nov 17 1929 in ??
I received this information from Siegfried Hannemann in Germany who has researched our family over there. If this makes sense to you, I would love to coorespond.

I have Earthlink Spamblocker so don't be offended if you receive a message telling you your message is Spam. Click "Allow" on the email you will recieve or I will see the message in my "Suspect Mail" folder. Thanks for any help.

Posted: 15 Sep 2004 2:01PM GMT
Edited: 15 Mar 2005 7:35PM GMT
Surnames: Hannemann, Borchardt, Heuer, Seehafer, Rux/Rucks
Hi David
I have a Carl Friederick Erdman Hannemann born May 16, 1843 in Mittlehagen, Kreis Regenwalde, Pommern and died Nov 22 1916 in ?? He was baptised in Mittlehagen May 18 1843. Carl is August Heinrich Wilhelm Hannemann and Charlottle Dorthea Sedler's son. They immigrated in 1872 on the ship Doctor Barth. But not sure where they went, possibly Milwaukee Wisconsin. Carl married Wilhelmine Christina Bladow born Sept 9 1842 in Kurtsdorf, Pommern and died Nov 17 1929 in ??
I received this information from Siegfried Hannemann in Germany who has researched our family over there. If this makes sense to you, I would love to coorespond.

I have Earthlink Spamblocker so don't be offended if you receive a message telling you your message is Spam. Click "Allow" on the email you will recieve or I will see the message in my "Suspect Mail" folder. Thanks for any help.

Posted: 9 Nov 2004 1:32AM GMT
They were my great,great,great grand parents. What did you want to know ?
Ralph Blunt

Posted: 7 Sep 2007 7:32PM GMT
Surnames: Blaydoe, Blado
Well, this may be three years late and a couple of dollars short, but what do you know about Wilhelmina's family? I'm descended from a Charles or Charley "Blado/Bladoe/Blaydoe" (the last is how it got passed down to his son, John Thomas, born in 1863 in Alabama).

I'm James Allen Davis, born of Johnnie James Davis and Doris Belle Blaydoe. She was born to James Ursie Blaydoe and Zelma Arden Mathews, and He was born to John Thomas Blaydoe and Magnolia "Nellie" Lawrence. John Thomas' father was
"Charley", and I don't have his mother.

Any light you might shed on this would be happily appreciated.

Posted: 13 May 2012 3:42PM GMT
Edited: 13 May 2012 3:43PM GMT
Surnames: Hannemann Glander Neumann Boettcher Laack
"But not sure where they went, possibly Milwaukee Wisconsin."

I've indexed about 30 Hannemann clippingss found in Milwaukee's German newspapers. Related surnames are: Glander Neumann Boettcher Laack
Contact me directly for look-ups. gary.rebholz@gmail.com
Milwaukee's German Newspapers; an index of death notices and related items (1944-1950).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.