Search for content in message boards

walter miles acheson

walter miles acheson

Posted: 20 Mar 2006 6:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: acheson,pecher
Hi looking for family of walter miles acheson and his wife Alice Acheson, I understand they might live in Alamosa Colorado.
His grandmother Melvina (lena) fountaine slavin and my ggg grandmother Victoria fountaine were sisters and lived in Leadville Colorado together. Melvina hooked up with George Acheson and Victoria married George Pecher and moved to Montana where Walter Miles was born. I am looking for Melvina and Victoria's family line to quebec canada, also for Lena acheson's and george L acheson's marriage certificate.

Re: walter miles acheson

Posted: 2 Mar 2008 12:04PM GMT
I am the Grandson of Walter Miles Acheson and Alice Brosman. My Father is Thomas Acheson. My Grandfather was raised in Aspen, Colorado. I was born in Alamosa, CO.

Posted: 2 Mar 2008 12:05PM GMT
My name is Thomas Christopher Acheson

Posted: 3 Mar 2008 12:49AM GMT
Oh, thanks you for writing back. We are related through the fountaine sister, Melvina and Victoria. Melvina has a fascinating history in Leadville. I came across her information while trying to find more on Victoria. How much research have you done on your line?

The funny part was I lived in Breckenridge for three years without knowing my fathers family history started in the US in Leadville. Only many years after I moved back to Texas did I find out!

Dana Dobbs

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 4:50PM GMT
Hi,

I noticed that the town Leadville CO was mentioned above at this message board . . .

Does anyone of you have old photos from Leadville?

I have some unidentified photos of persons who lived at Leadville during roughly 1890’s to 1900’s.

Would you be kind to check if you can find any match between your photos and my photos or you might have information about some of the persons on my photos? My unidentified photos are published at the Internet page
http://oldphotos.homeip.net/Photos.htm

I'll be grateful for every single clue that will help my research; my contact information will be found at the Internet page
http://oldphotos.homeip.net/Photos.htm

Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.