Search for content in message boards

Mcglone

Posted: 21 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Aug 2005 7:10PM GMT
Surnames: McGlone
I am looking for any Mcglone connected to Owen McGlone Willing to share info. Is this the same line?

Hurd

Terri Noe (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hurd
I don't know how the other names were added. I'm only connected to the Hurd line. Sorry.

Owen McGlone

Bonnie Hood Lawhorn (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Owen McGlone Married Mary "Polly" Edgar,they had 12 childern there son Alfred married Mary Henderson,they had6 childern,there son Joseph married France Ann McClease and they had 6 childern and there son Robert Harver married Leah Dee Ida Wolfford who had 8 childern,my mother Fern was there daughter and she married Henry Hood,there is 11 of us.I have alot on the McGlone if i can help just let me know.
Just about all of the McGlones in Carter,Greenup,Grayson.and most of Ky,are family.
I also have Owens brothers and sister and some of there family.

yours truly

Bonnie

Owen McGlone

Brenda Rosenkranz (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
I would be his 4th great-granddaughter. Would appreciate any info. Just started looking into to the McGlone Family.

Re: Mcglone

Posted: 19 Feb 2004 3:17PM GMT
Hi. I am a decendant of Owen McGlone on my mothers side. She is the grand daughter of Roman McGlone and Marjorie Galford Watson McGlone. Roman was the the ggg Grandson of Owen McGlone and Mary Annn (Polly) Edgar. I have some information, I know it has been a while since you wrote your message but I just started doing this about a month ago. If you have any information for me that would be great. Let me know.
Thanks Cass
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.