Search for content in message boards

Obadiah Howard descendants

Obadiah Howard descendants

Posted: 3 May 2003 3:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am one of the "thousands" of Obadiah Howard & Priscilla Avery Breed descendants and would like to exchange info with other Howard researchers.

I descend as follows: Obadiah> Stephen E. Sr.> Stephen Jr. > John C.> Bridges> Charlotte m: Josiah Frisby> Malinda Frisby b: 1861 AR.

Re: Obadiah Howard descendants

Wanda (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2003 4:57AM GMT
Our Obediah Howard and Priscilla Avery Breed have a son, Stephen Howard (1764 SC-? MO), brother to our link, Nancy Howard (1754 NC-? TN). Obediah (1739 ?-1804 KY) is the son of George Howard and Sarah Brisco. If this is your Obediah Howard, lets exchange information. Sincerely, Wanda wkollmorge@aol.com

Posted: 12 Feb 2006 11:58PM GMT
I descend from this family. Would love to exchange information. rnretired@juno.com

SK Bane (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2006 5:43PM GMT
Surnames: STREET-BLACK (SCHWARTZ)-HOWARD-PITCHFORD
Does anyone have a Francis M Howard in their line of
HOWARD ?
I am told 1 parent was from SC and 1 from GA
Francis was with the Conf Civil War and then
he was with the Union Civil War out of Ohio
His family disowned him for joining the Union.
He married in Ohio
He named his 2 daughters Margaret Louisa and Nancy Ellen
He died in Ohio
Any one familier with this?

Thanks

Posted: 16 Jun 2007 1:50AM GMT
Classification: Pension
I have the Civil War pension records for Francis Marion Howard, b. 25Mar1843, d. 4Sep1931. The records were received in error when I wanted information about my g grandfather Marion Terry Howard.
Jim Hemmen
Appleton, Wisconsin

Re: Street-Howard descendants

Posted: 19 Jun 2007 2:15AM GMT
I noted on your surnames listed that you are researching include both Street and Howard. I would be extremely interested in knowing if (and how)these two family lines connect. Did you Streets and Howards live in Maryland, Virginia, Connecticut or where in about the 1600s and 1700s? I have been researching the Street-Greer-Day-Cox-Lowe family that I've found loose ties to my Howards but have always felt they were more tightly connected than I've been able to find. I'm hoping you have the missing link. I would love to exchange info.
Cathy
Email me directly at cathy@dustyroads.net.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.