Search for content in message boards

FRANCISCO (FRANK) ALVISO/CUSTODIA HIGUERA/CRUSO CERVANTES/JOSE BISCANO

FRANCISCO (FRANK) ALVISO/CUSTODIA HIGUERA/CRUSO CERVANTES/JOSE BISCANO

ANGELA J. SERNA (View posts)
Posted: 2 Feb 2005 6:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ALVISO/HIGUERA/CERVANTES/SERNA/BISCANO/HERNAND/EZ/MIRELES/ESPARZA
FRANCISCO AND CUSTODIA WERE MARRIED IN 1875 (I HAVE A COPY OF MARRIAGE NOTICE POSTED IN AN OAKLAND, ALAMEDA NEWSPAPER)

PARENTS OF:

1. ISABELLE ALVISO b 6/9/1895 IN LIVERMORE, ALAMEDA, CA d 3/9/1975 IN DINUBA, TULARE, CA SHE MARRIED CRUZ JOHN CERVANTES b 2/8/1893 IN HANFORD, KINGS, CA d 12/23/1953 in CUTLER, TULARE, CA MARRIED 6/6/1914 --FATHER: AMARANTO GONZALES CERVANTES (A.G.) b 1/10/1865 d 2/15/1914 IN HANFORD, KINGS, CA HIS FATHER IS LISTED AS CRUSO ON DEATH CERTIFICATE MOTHER: ALEXANDRA (ALEJANDRA) BISCANO (LISTED AS VISCONA, BISCAINO, VISCAINO, VISCARRO IN VARIOUS DOCUMENTS) b 4/24/1870 IN COLIMA, MEXICO d 8/15/1940 IN HANFORD, KINGS, CA FATHER IS LISTED AS JOE (JOSE) VISCONA(?) (BISCANO) ON DEATH CERTIFICATE

2. MARY (MARIA) b abt 1880 IN LIVERMORE, ALAMEDA, CA SHE MARRIED 1. ANTONIO PARRA 2. DODSON (?) 3. FELIX (?) d IN HAYWARD, CA (?)

3. BERTHA (?)

4. LORENZO (LAWRENCE) (?)

5. MIGUEL (MIKE) (?)

6. EUGENE

ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

ANGELA

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT:

AJSERNAGRUBBS@AOL.COM

Re: FRANCISCO (FRANK) ALVISO/CUSTODIA HIGUERA/CRUSO CERVANTES/JOSE BISCANO

Posted: 11 Feb 2005 12:57AM GMT
I'm a little confused by your message. What specifically are you looking for and for who?

Dorothea

Posted: 11 Feb 2005 2:31AM GMT
Surnames: ALVISO/CERVANTES/HIGUERA/RODRIGUEZ/SERNA/ESPARZA/HERNANDEZ/MIRELES/BISCANO
Sorry Dorothea, I didn't even proofread my posting and I must have deleted the first part! I am looking for any (census, birth, death, marriage, etc.) info on the people mentioned.

Posted: 11 Feb 2005 3:21AM GMT
OK, were to begin?

Birth & Death records for the most part can only be obtained by direct relatives from the State of California & the county in which the event happened & then they really want you to know the approximate date. The only index I'm aware of in Kings County is for deaths listed in the book "They Shall Not Be Forgotten." This is a great resource for people who died or are buried in Kings County.

Large genealogy libraries & societies often have information on microfilm. These are often also available on inter-library loan to your local library. Talk to your local Reference Librarian to find out what is available & what can be ordered.

Census records are sometimes available on the county GenWeb site if they have been transcribed. http://www.usgenweb.org/ They are also available on pay-sites like ancestry.com.

You might want to check your local Family History Center for census records, etc. You can find the closest Center by going to: http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/FHC/frameset_fhc.asp. They are a good source of information & can help you with your research.

I am also sending you some information directly to your email address.

Dorothea

Posted: 15 Sep 2007 4:29AM GMT
Surnames: Alviso, Loya, Flores
I have a Francisco (frank) Vega Alviso 1887 New Mex-1977 Los Angeles CA married to a Maria Loya 1891 New Mex-1971 Los Angeles CA. I know of at least one son by the name of Enrique Alvis 1914. Parents of frank are Florentio & Demetria. Parents for Maria are Santiago and Aleja Loya, both from Chihuahua Mex. If there is a conection, let me know.

Posted: 29 Sep 2007 7:47AM GMT
I dont know if there is a connection since I never Met my fathers bio dad. he left my grandmother when my dad was a child.HIs wifes name was Mianvera (minnie)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.