Search for content in message boards

Gooch Family and Thomas Family of Granville North Carolina

Gooch Family and Thomas Family of Granville North Carolina

Barbara Thomas (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 2006 2:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jun 2006 3:06AM GMT
Surnames: Gooch, Thomas
Working on the family of Samuel J. Gooch son of Dudley and Polly who married Sallie F. Thomas daughter of William G. Thomas and Susan Lewis Thomas married December 24, 1868 in Granville County North Carolina.

Re: Gooch Family and Thomas Family of Granville North Carolina

Posted: 30 Jun 2006 1:58AM GMT
I see Sallie listed in your research - the message I just posted includes a Sallie Gooch - no husband listed on the death certificate of Nancy Emmaline Gooch Essary- but she is listed as being born in Miss. I can't say there's a connection - any chance they moved to MS?? Grasping at straws - Carol Essary

Re: Gooch Family and Thomas Family of Granville North Carolina

Posted: 22 Oct 2006 2:43PM GMT
Surnames: Gooch, Marrow, Graham, Anderson.
I am also researching The Gooch Family from Granville North Carolina. My great great Grand father was Samuel Gooch. He was listed as mulatto in some of the census records. I traced in as a young man born in 1855. It appears that he worked a farm of Samuel Gooch and Sallie Thomas in Oak hill North Carolina. Samuel had 2 other brothers listed, Prince and Jeff Gooch. Samuel married Frances Graham in lauderdale County Tennessee around 1873. Lets compare the info.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.