Posted: 22 Jul 2003 3:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
specifically in areas of bishops fonthill and surrounding towns , villages -

earliest name known is daniel hacker . b. 1802

Re: looking for wiltshire,england - Hacker line

Posted: 8 Sep 2005 9:30PM GMT
Surnames: Hacker, Noyle
My g-grandmother was Emily Hacker, bn abt 1837, married Charles F.Noyle of Warminster, Wiltshire, about 1860. They had 7 children bn in England before moving to Lambton County, Ontario, Canada and having the 8th child, my grandmother. I am looking for further information about Emily Hacker Noyle.

chris shead (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2005 8:59AM GMT
hi, almost certainly i have your emily, parents being daniel and elizabeth

i do not have her marriage or descendents but have lots on extended family

would be happy to send to you by e-mail if you wish

would love to know more about her and her line from her if you wouldn't mind

thanks

chris

Posted: 10 Sep 2005 12:44AM GMT
Edited: 15 Oct 2006 8:05PM GMT
Hi Chris,

I would love to exchange the information I have with Emily Hacker and descendents. The birthdate of Aug. 24th, 1837 was found while visiting Trowbridge I believe. I do not have the information from her birth certificate. She married Charles Frederick Noyle about 1860. Again, I don't have the marriage information. The 1st 3 children were baptized in Wimbleton, Surrey. I am not at all sure how they got there. Charles F. Noyle was born in Warminster and his family was there back to 1702 that I know of. She was my grandmother's mother and I have pictures of her, with Charles and 5 of the children as young adults. Please email me with some information that you think connects her to your Hacker lineage. I am eager to hear from you.

Jacki

Posted: 28 Jan 2006 2:55AM GMT
Surnames: Noyle
My email has changed to jaxjacki@comcast.net. I am still interested in this Noyle family.

Posted: 15 Oct 2006 2:32PM GMT
Surnames: Hacker
My Ggrandfather was James.He was born in Thornbury Glos. in 1857. His father name was Charles and mother name Eliza. He moved to Wales and married Mary.

Posted: 15 Oct 2006 8:00PM GMT
Edited: 15 Oct 2006 8:05PM GMT
Hi Jean,

My paternal g-grandmother was Emily Hacker. She married Charles Noyle, I believe in 1862. According to census records in Canada, she stated her birthdate as 1837. She died there in 1909. The Noyles were from Warminster, Wiltshire, England. Does any of this sound familiar to you? I look forward to hearing back from you.

Jacki

Posted: 17 Oct 2006 6:34PM GMT
Surnames: Hacker
Hi Jacki
I don't think there is a connection, I'm looking for my g/grandfather James who moved to Wales.

Thanks for your reply
Jean
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.