Search for content in message boards

John Frey and Libby Nohl..info?

John Frey and Libby Nohl..info?

Posted: 22 May 2001 3:57PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2003 6:18AM GMT
Just wondering if anyone has any information on a John Frey, who immigrated to America in the 1800's from the Zurich, Switzerland area, met and married a Libby Nohl (Also from the Zurich area), around the vicinity of Fairbury, IL. Their son, my grandfather, was Ed Frey, born 1892, and married my grandmother, Lillie Huber, born 1896. They were married in Fairbury, IL. Their children are Velma, Norm, Evelyn, Mabel, Lois, LLoyd, Margorie (my mother), Carolyn, and WAlly. Any info would be appreciated. Sharla Stoller (Frey) Schultz

Re: John Frey and Libby Nohl..info?

Trena Garrison (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2002 1:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Sharla....Have you talked to Aunt Thelma? Trena

Posted: 1 May 2002 5:03AM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2003 6:18AM GMT
Trena, no...if Aunt Thelma has info on them, now I know who to go to!

Posted: 6 Feb 2003 1:34PM GMT
Surnames: Frey
Hi, i have a grandfather named John Joseph Frey and an Aunt Thelma Frey, both lived in the Baltimore, Maryland area. Are we related?

Posted: 7 Feb 2003 12:19AM GMT
What a coincidence! But I'm sure we're not related! John Frey lived most (if not all) his adult life in Indiana. And I have an Aunt Thelma Frey also, but she has lived only in Illinois and Indiana. Wish I could have helped!

Posted: 14 Aug 2003 5:29AM GMT
I have just today, WEd., Aug 13, 2003 read your query, I think this is to "whooley". I have a great-grandfather John Frey, but don't know if his middle name is Jacob. I also have an Aunt Thelma Frey, although to my knowledge, neither person ever lived in Maryland. Maybe we're related thought! I'm in Fort Wayne, IN Email: sharclan@aol.com Sharla

Posted: 14 Aug 2003 11:18PM GMT
To Sharla and Harry Whoolery....don't think Sharla and I are related to your family; however (just in case), our "Aunt Thelma Frey" was Thelma Bauer from Illinois. BTW, Sharla and I really ARE cuzzins! Happy hunting to us all.

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 12:28AM GMT
Yes we are related. Aunt Thelma was married to Harold Frey and Harold was my mothers brother. Thelma lives in a nursing home near Baltimore.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.