Search for content in message boards

Loveless Pike County

Loveless Pike County

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 1:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Loveless, Kneir, Knier
I am trying to find the parents of Edie Emaline Loveless from Pike County. She married Henry Ferdinand Knier on 2-1-1887. She has a brother or half brother Jonathan Loveless b. 1857. Family thought Henry Loveless b.1829 was father and Elizabeth was mother. There is a Eda Emaline Loveless on the 1880 census but that information has not led anywhere. Would appreciate any information as I have hit a wall!

Re: Loveless Pike County

Posted: 19 May 2011 12:56AM GMT
I have been tracing my husbands family tree (Loveless) and I found that there was a Henry Loveless (born 12-9-1812) married to Elizabeth Barnes and they had one child James K. Born Dec. 18, 1844 and died Jan. 15, 1914 in Pike County, In. Henry was also married to Susannah Winkler before Elizabeth and I think they had 7 children. I have not been able to find much on them yet.

Re: Loveless Pike County

Posted: 7 Jul 2011 12:59PM GMT
Surnames: Loveless
Thanks for the lead. I'll do some checking. Edie's children were raised by a Jonathan Loveless (possibly her brother) who also raised an Adam Barnes. Adam's mother was a Loveless. Interesting that this is a Barnes as well. I'll let you know if I find out anything else.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.