Search for content in message boards

WOLPERT

WOLPERT

Debbie Wolpert (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for info for my WOLPERT ancestors that hailed from Kulsheim (umlat over "u"), Baden. Ferdinand WOLPERT was born on 1 June 1835, and his birth records in the parish records indicate that his father may be named Nikolaus (handwriting very difficult to read). Ferdinand also had a brother, Johann Joseph WOLPERT born 27 March 1833. Ferdinand emigrated to U.S. in 1844 or 1853. Joh Joseph emigrated to U.S. 1848. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: WOLPERT

Lynette Wolpert (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2002 4:20PM GMT
My great great grandfather, Balthasar Valentine Wolpert was born in Baden, Germany the year 1820. Emigrated to Pennsylvania I think 1833 and married Mary Ann Schmidt. None of your listed relatives are on my list. But, I am wondering if there is a connection in Baden, Germany. I am unable to find info on my relative Balthasar, still searching.
Posted: 19 Sep 2002 12:26AM GMT
Hi Lynette,
I looked through the birth records from Kuelsheim for 1820 and show no record of your ancestor. There are several other nearby towns to mine with large concentrations of WOLPERTS. Try joining the mailing lists for Baden-Wurttemberg and the surname WOLPERT and post your query again. You may get a response from one of these lists. I found my ancestral town due to the help of a kind soul who responded through a list. Happy Hunting!
Debbie Wolpert
Posted: 31 May 2003 3:02AM GMT
Surnames: Wolpert
My step-father was Ferdinand Sabastain Wolpert V1. His father was also Ferdinand S. Wolpert. My step-father was born in 1922 and died in 1980 in Springfield MO. His father lived in Salem MO. and died in CO. I don't have any history other than they came from Germany. I am looking now for more information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.