Search for content in message boards

McGinnis in Tarrant County Texas

McGinnis in Tarrant County Texas

Posted: 21 Oct 2007 10:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McGinnis
Hello There, Looking for Obits and Cemeteries that the following People are in

Bennie L. McGinnis Sr. Born 12-04-1920 Died 10-17-1991 in Fort Worth Tarrant County Texas
Bennie L. McGinnis Jr. Born 06-19-1942 Died 02-13-1995 in Fort Worth Tarrant County Texas
Grace McGinnis Born 07-13-1936 Died 03-16-1986 in Fort Worth Tarrant County Texas
Michael Allen McGinnis Born 05-14-1965 Died 07-28-1972 in Fort Worth Tarrant County Texas
Ruth McGinnis Born 12-18-1925 Died June 1994 in Fort Worth Tarrant County Texas ..My email address is nmcjj@cox.net or poohbear07s@myfamily.com
Thanks Norine

Thanks Norine

Re: McGinnis in Tarrant County Texas

Posted: 8 Nov 2007 6:35PM GMT
Obituaries:
Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness: http://www.raogk.org/listing.htm
Click on Texas
Click on T and U
Tarrant County, 5th entry, volunteer Joyce

Complete date of death for Ruth is 6 June 1994

Bennie L. McGinnis obit 1995

Posted: 11 Nov 2007 2:51AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: McGinnis, Carter, Heddles, Young
Fort Worth Star-Telegram (TX) - March 31, 1995
Deceased Name: Bennie L. McGinnis Jr.
HURST - Bennie Leonard McGinnis Jr., 52, a former roofer, died of cancer Feb. 13 at home.

Memorial service: Noon Saturday in the Rose Gardens of the Fort Worth Botanic Garden.

Mr. McGinnis was born in Omaha, Neb.

Survivors: Daughter, Mary J. Carter of Fort Worth; son, Johnny L. McGinnis of Hillsboro; mother, Agnes McGinnis of Omaha; three brothers, Ray D. McGinnis of Little Rock, Ark., and James D. McGinnis and Daniel J. McGinnis, both of Fort Worth; four sisters, Kathryn A. McGinnis and Pamela S. McGinnis, both of Tulsa, Okla., Mable Heddles of Omaha and Sheryl L. Young of Fort Worth; four grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Copyright (c) 1995 Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Bennie McGinnis obit 1991

Posted: 11 Nov 2007 2:54AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: McGinnis, Heddles, Neal, Young
Fort Worth Star-Telegram (TX) - October 19, 1991
Deceased Name: Bennie McGinnis Sr.
Construction contractor

FORT WORTH - Bennie L. McGinnis Sr., a retired construction contractor, died Thursday at his Fort Worth home. He was 70.

Memorial service will be at 10 a.m. Sunday at the Botanical Gardens rose garden.

Survivors: Wife, Ruth McGinnis of Fort Worth; four sons, Bennie L. McGinnis Jr., Ray D. McGinnis, James D. McGinnis and Daniel J. McGinnis, all of Fort Worth; four daughters, Mable Heddles of Schuyler, Neb., Kathryn Neal of Tulsa, Okla., and Sheryl Young and Pamela McGinnis, both of Fort Worth; brother, Joseph McGinnis of Omaha, Neb.; 22 grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
Copyright (c) 1991 Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Re: Bennie McGinnis obit 1991

Posted: 11 Nov 2007 3:26PM GMT
Thank you very much and is this the name of the cemetery
Botanical Gardens rose garden.

Posted: 11 Nov 2007 6:03PM GMT
I'm not from that area so I don't really know, but it sounds like a public space for a service not a cemetery. I couldn't find any cemetery by that name in findagrave.

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 7:24PM GMT
This refers to the Fort Worth Bontanical Gardens in the Rose Garden. This is not a cemetery, but a large, beautiful, public gardens. You can take a virtual tour at their website: http://www.fwbg.com/

I would suggest that you contact the larger, currently operating cemeteries in Fort Worth. See Page 302 on our website for contact information. Start with Laurel Land, Greenwood, Mount Olivet and Rose Hill.

Rob Yoder

Tarrant County TXGenWeb - http://www.rootsweb.com/~txtarran/

Posted: 4 Jan 2009 7:35PM GMT
Just want to say thank you for finding the obit on Bennie L. McGinnis Sr for me thank tou very much
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.