Search for content in message boards

Buchannon

Buchannon

Posted: 26 Jul 2000 9:17AM GMT
Edited: 17 Feb 2002 9:08PM GMT
I am looking for information on Pete, Jessie, or Emma Buchannon/Buchanan/Buckhanon (have found all spellings). Their mother was Margaret Powers (?) From around the Waverly, TN area. Any info appreciated.

Buchanan

David a Buchanan (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2000 1:08PM GMT
My father(David), grandfather(George) and Great granfather(Henry Buchanan) lived in Waverly TN.
My E-mail address is GallicWolf@aol.com
David A Buchanan JR

Henry Buchanan

Peggy (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2000 9:18AM GMT
What was the birth date of your Henry Buchanan? Was his full name Henry Edmund Buchanan?
Peggy

father

david elenzo rick (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2000 3:02PM GMT
i was put up for addoption by my mother approx 1959, i was born 3-5-43 my mother was maried to a david buchanan and divorced around the late 40's her name was ann eva poole, i was born in medon tenn. i am dying and need medical records of my real father

Searching for some Buchanan's... plz help!

Jera McNett (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2000 5:47PM GMT
Noticed your from Tennessee, curiousity has me.... What was your fathers name... I am hoping that we click on these bloodlines.

Thanx Dearly,
Jera

Buchanan

Peggy (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2000 3:27PM GMT
Hi Jera,
If you post your e-mail I will send you my information. Too much to type in here. Where do you fit into the Buchanan line?
Peggy

Buchanan

Posted: 20 Sep 2000 6:54PM GMT
Edited: 1 Sep 2001 12:46AM GMT
My Mother's gmother was Martha Buchanan b dec.20, 1948 to Reuben M. Buchanan Christi Anne (white) Buchanan. Martha Married Henry Augustus Cliffman may 9, 1869 They both did in MO. I'm looking for more info to Reuben Christi, can you help me?

Re: Buchanan

Janis (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2001 2:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Buchanan, Adams
David, any ties to Trenton (Gibson County) Tennessee?
Thanks - Janis
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.