Search for content in message boards

Byrd,Rodgers, Oxendine, Reunion

Byrd,Rodgers, Oxendine, Reunion

Posted: 28 Jul 2001 4:58AM GMT
Edited: 21 Jun 2003 12:32AM GMT
Surnames: BYRD,RODGERS(ROGERS),OXENDINES,WATERS,TAYLORS
August 18 at 11:00 am there will be a reunion at the Lake City Fairgrounds for the BYRDS,RODGERS, OXENDINE families of Hamilton and Suwannee Co, there also were WATERS & TAYLORS
more info call 386-758-8064

Re: Byrd,Rodgers, Oxendine, Reunion

DENNIS BYRD (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2001 5:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'AM DENNIS BYRD FROM CLAXTON GA. AND I'AM THE
GRANDSON OF THE LATE MARY OXENDINE BACON
SO HOW DID THE NAME BYRD GET WITH THIS REUNION
DENNIS BYRD SR.
INDIANAPOLIS,IN

Posted: 10 Nov 2001 3:02AM GMT
Edited: 21 Jun 2003 12:32AM GMT
Hello Dennis!
The Byrds came in with my greatgrandfather who married Catherine Delicious Oxendine,daughter of Condary Jone Oxendine.Arthur Jasper(Big Son) Rodgers's mother was mary Byrd, daughter of A.J.(Otter)Byrd. The Oxendines,Rodgers,& Byrds all came from Robenson Co NC & Marion Co SC. as they were Lumbees.
My # is 386-758-8064
Earl Green

Posted: 4 Dec 2001 9:49PM GMT
Surnames: Oxendine/Hodge
I am Lucretia Miller descendant of Callie Oxendine Hodge. Callie was a cherokee born in Oklahoma. Her mother was moved westward from Georgia as a child. I am looking for birth and death information on Callie as well as Ben Hodge Georgia Cherokee who may have fought with Stan Waite out of Texas during the war between the states. Information on this side of the family is very sparse.

Posted: 4 Dec 2001 9:49PM GMT
Surnames: Oxendine/Hodge
I am Lucretia Miller descendant of Callie Oxendine Hodge. Callie was a cherokee born in Oklahoma. Her mother was moved westward from Georgia as a child. I am looking for birth and death information on Callie as well as Ben Hodge Georgia Cherokee who may have fought with Stan Waite out of Texas during the war between the states. Information on this side of the family is very sparse.

Eddie Faye Payne Ansley (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jun 2003 6:50PM GMT
Would very much like to know more about your Rodgers line. My line goes Henry Pope Rodgers to William T Rodgers from SC. That is my Greatgrandfather and his father. Desperately need additional information on both. I do know that Henry married Georgia Ann (Georgian) Elizabeth Lanier on 12 Dec 1881 in Brooks County, GA. Have his children and some of his siblings. Would like to swap info if either of these tie into your Line of Rodgers(Rogers). Thanks. Ms. Eddie Faye Payne Ansley

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 5:52AM GMT
Surnames: Byrd, Oxendine, and daniels
Hi My grandmother is Joyce Nadine (Daniels) Scheeler formally of Jasper, FL. She is the daughter of Lonnie Mae Byrd and Roy Daniels also of the Jasper area. I know that I have hear the name of Ray Oxendine as a cousin or something to m7 Grandmother I think.

Is there any way that we are related??? If so can you share any family info with me?

Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.