Search for content in message boards

Seidel

Posted: 16 Apr 2012 1:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Seidel
Hello looking for information on Johanne Seidel, brother of Ernest Seidel. Johanne came from Germany 1929. He landed in New Brunswick and I assume he came to Toronto where his brother was.

Yohanne married a woman names Wilhemina Miller. I would also like information on her.

I know they lived in Timmins Ontario and later moved to Kitchener and then back to Toronto.

Yohanne lived in Elliott lake, Ontario after his wife died. He then moved to British Columbia to live with one of his sons. He dies in BC.
Posted: 16 Apr 2012 1:57PM GMT
Edited: 16 Apr 2012 2:32PM GMT
Hello:

I found their marriage announcement, he has shorten his name to John.

I found a birth announcement for a son Carl Hans who was born in.

The announcement was in the Toronto Star on Jun 8, 1938. Carl was born Jun 3, 1939 in the General Hospital, South Porcupine, Ontario to Mr. And Mrs. J. Seidel (nee Willena Billie Millar) that’s the spelling in the announcement. It says formerly of Toronto. Now you have a son's name that you might be able to trace.

Son Paul born same place as Carl (Karl) was born Nov 28 or 29, 1940 its not that clear.

Found Willena obit she died in Toronto at Riverdale Hospital and is buried in Highland Memorial Cemetery, her children are Karl, Paul, Peter and Richard. John was still living at that time.

Re: Seidel

Posted: 16 Apr 2012 2:08PM GMT
Surnames: Seidel
yeah!

Where can i get the marriage announcement and birth announcement?

Thank you sooooo much!

Cindy

Posted: 16 Apr 2012 2:11PM GMT
and yes they had other children, Richard and Peter, and I think one more. I know that Peter was also born in South Porcupine. Richard was born in Kitchener.
Posted: 16 Apr 2012 2:34PM GMT
I can e-mail them to you Cindy I think I found birth announcements for Paul and Richards children as well and the obit for John's wife.

I'll send you my e-mail in a personal message.

Posted: 16 Apr 2012 2:39PM GMT
ok. I am new to this site. by saying personal message i assume that I would find that in my message box on this site?
Posted: 30 Apr 2012 3:48AM GMT
Hi Cindy:

Yes, but its ok I sent you my e-mail through there. I use add my e-mail to the message boards but found I was getting a lot more junk mail so now I just send it private hoping to avoid this.

Donna
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.