Search for content in message boards

Chronister Family

Chronister Family

Posted: 23 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 11:56PM GMT
Surnames: CHRONISTER
CHRONISTER, CRONISTER OR KRONISTER - Searching for information concerning Matthaeus Cronister b. 1614-15, Germany, married Margaretha Hoffman 1615 Pretzdorf, Bayern. Their child was Lorenz Kronister, b. 1670-71, Pretzdorf, Bayern. He married Anna Maria Hoffman his son Johannes Michael Cronister or Chronister b. 1708 Baudenbach, Mittlefranken, Bayern. Thanks for any and all help. Reita Rhodes in Henderson, NV.

Re: Chronister Family

Posted: 19 Dec 2001 12:11AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jan 2002 10:28PM GMT
Reita,
I have 7 children for Matthaeus and Margaretha. Matthaeus was previously married to Margaretha Hobling. I have no children for them. The only other thing I have for Matthaeus is that he was the son of Abraham Chronister, born about 1575 in Wolfpassing, Austria.

Posted: 1 Feb 2002 4:08AM GMT
My family records show that your Matthaeus Chronister was the son of Abraham Kronnester, born about 1580. My great-grandmother, Mary Frances Chronister Bean is a descendant of Abraham, Matthaeus, Lorenz etc. We have 12 generations in the family register. Will be glad to share anything you would like to have. Just e-mail me.

Posted: 6 Sep 2002 7:44AM GMT
Sorry for such a delay in returning a message! My Chronister family is in the Ark/OK area... and many times the Chronister, Bean and Allen names show up. I would be very interested in the Mary Francis Chronister Bean relationship! Thanks. My e-mail is comlawyer@earthlink.net

gladys walton (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2003 2:16AM GMT
Surnames: chronister,cronister,kranester
I am a descendant off of the same chronister line. My great-grandfather was Franklin Nelson Cronister which is in the same line.Please if you have anymore information on them please let me know. thank you

Reita Rhodes (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2003 6:00PM GMT
Good Morning! I am always happy to forward any information I might have .... my e-mail is comlawyer@earthlink.net. Would you like me to e-mail this info - or regular mail? Just let me know!

Reita

gladys (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2003 2:04AM GMT
Either is up to you I don't care how we do it. Are you related to the cronister's? We just may be cousins never know.

Posted: 28 Jan 2003 4:05PM GMT
I am also a decendant of Chronister/Kranester. My line is back to Matheus also
Any info is much appreciated
Thank you
Janice
Please email me direct
polrbear@semo.net

Posted: 2 May 2003 9:44PM GMT
l AM LOOKING FOR INFO ON BURL AND LOISE CHRONISTER FROM PLYMOUTH,ILLONOIS

Posted: 2 May 2003 9:48PM GMT
SORRY MISSPELLED ITS BURL AND LOUISE
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.