Search for content in message boards

Heritage of Carter County, KY Vol. II

Heritage of Carter County, KY Vol. II

Janet Bentley (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2002 12:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
A new shipment of the Carter County book has arrived and may be picked up at Commercial Bank in Grayson. If you wish to have one sent to you, refer to the address that appears in our ad in the Books for Sale section on this site.

Prices are also there. For further information you may contact Eleanor Brewster at eleanorb@email.kcc.edu

Re: Heritage of Carter County, KY Vol. II

Posted: 25 Aug 2002 4:45PM GMT
Edited: 29 Oct 2002 8:06AM GMT
Surnames: BAYES, EVANS, FRALEY, STURGILL
Hi Janet,
I cannot see where this new info has been added to the Books Section:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~kycarter/books.html
Also the message says to make checks payable to the
Carter County Historical and Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 1128
Grayson, KY 41143-5128
Is this info correct? I did not see Eleanor's name mentioned regarding ordering the book.
I would like to order the book for research of the Bayes-Evans-Fraley-and Sturgill families of Carter Co, but need to know where to send the check.
Thank you,
Ramona

Eleanor Brewster (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2002 3:48AM GMT
Complete instructios listed in per Book For Sale "Heritage of Carter County, Ky. Vol II." You do not send any money to me the address to order from is included in the information. If anyone one wants to order a book. Order as per books for sale.
Thank you.........

Ramona Gayle Woods (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2002 8:52AM GMT
Hi Eleanor and All Interested,
Here is the complete information for ordering Vol II "The Heritage of Carter County, Kentucky"
Ramona
"The Heritage of Carter County, Kentucky, Vol II
by the Carter County Historical & Genealogical Society
Yes this is it. The one that everyone's been waiting on. The CCH&GS has about 100 extra copies to sell. Walk-ins can purchase a copy at the Commercial Bank of Grayson, or you can order it via mail.
Carter County Historical and Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 1128
Grayson, KY 41143-5128
Walk-in: $57.50 + $3.45 tax
Mail orders: $57.50 + $6.00 shipping
As usual, KY residents add an add'l $3.45 on mail orders as well Make checks payable to "Carter County History Book"

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.