Search for content in message boards

PASCHEN

PASCHEN

Jennifer (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PASCHEN
I'm searching for the ancestors of Frederich Paschen. He was born in Mirow in 1842 and emigrated to Wisconsin before 1870. Does anyone have any information, or is anyone else researching the Paschen family?

Paschen name

Ellen Parks (View posts)
Posted: 29 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Paschen, Harbrecht, Shultz
I have a little info about a Sophia Paschen born on 26-Dec-1834 in Gollenbeck, Germany. She immigrated at some point to Chesterton, In., with her husband Theodore Shultz.

Paschen Schroeder

Marv Schrader (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Pashen, Schroeder
I too have a Paschen family that is my family. Henry Paschen married Sophia Schroeder and lived in Oshkosh WI. in the late 1880's early 1900's. I have not done much research on the Paschen side, but do have quite a bit on the Schroeder side which does include some Paschen information. Interested?
Posted: 15 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 9:58PM GMT
Surnames: Paschen, Diestler
In response to your Paschen query: my husband has an ancestor, George Paschen, b 1847, who immigrated as a young child with parents Carl(Charles) & Fredericka Paschen from Mecklenburg to Milwaukee in 1852. They are all buried in Union Cem. in Milwaukee as are many Paschens. Connection?

SCHROEDER and variants

Posted: 9 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2001 2:28AM GMT
Surnames: SCHROEDER and variations, KRUNPEAU and variations, BRACE, PFEIFFER
I am looking for SCHRADER (SCHROEDER, SCHRÖDER, SCHRAEDER) information. John F SCHRADER m Hannah KRUNPEAU (daughter of Charles KRUNPEAU and Edith BRACE) in Mecklenberg, probably c 1838, then moved to Ontario, Canada. John was a son of John Menno SCHRADER (or some variation) but I have no information on his mother, nor on any other family members. I do have more recent information on this line, but would appreciate any thread that anyone might have.

Nancy Schrader Keith

Schroeder-Variations

Posted: 30 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Sep 2002 6:28AM GMT
Surnames: Schroeder
Nancy,

The Schroeders that I am researching are from Hammendorf, where ever that is. Johann Schroeder married Fredericka Weil and first settled in Chicago before migrating to Neenah WI area, where they lived most of their lives.

Yup there are alot of variations to Schroeder and too many Schroeders. My father changed the spelling of our name from Schroeder to Schraeder and finalyl to Schrader, which makes researching alot of funnnnnnnnn.

Freytag

Posted: 7 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Feb 2004 3:12AM GMT
Surnames: Kruse, Freytag, Lapp, Jenning

Hi Carol, I saw your surname Freytag, can you tell me more?
My Freytag is copied below from my tree on-line.

Catharina Sophia FREYTAG was born 1765 in ,Mecklenburg-Schwerin,Germany. She married Johann

Christian LAPP 1785 in Serrahn,Mecklenburg-Schwerin,Germany. He was born 1765 in

Langhagen,Mecklenburg-Schwerin,Germany.

Child of Catharina Sophia FREYTAG and Johann Christian LAPP is:

+

i.

Sophia Maria Elisabeth LAPP was born 1790 in Langhagen,Mecklenburg-Schwerin,Germany, and died

1858 in Vietzen,Mecklenburg-Schwerin,Germany.
Posted: 7 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2004 6:18PM GMT
Surnames: Harbrecht, Groves, Freytag, Eisenbrey, Rathschlag, Rodgers, Garvey, Teal
Researching Joseph Harbrecht born Germany 1843, died in PA.
Posted: 24 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Aug 2001 8:12PM GMT
Surnames: Freytag, Freitag, Schmidt
I am searching for the parents of Emma Wilhelmine Elisabeth FREYTAG, * 7/26/1884 in Diedrichshagen (close to Grevesmuehlen)Mecklenburg-Schwerin,
+ 11/11/1972 in Luebeck (Schleswig-Holstein).
She was married (°° 04/16/1909 in Luebeck, Schleswig-Holstein) to Friedrich Bernhard Robert SCHMIDT,
* 11/22/1883 in Guestrow, Mecklenburg-Schwerin, + 6/10/1975 in Luebek (Schleswig-Holstein).
The name of Emmas mother was Wilhemine. Surname unknown.
Any help would really be appreciated.
Barbara

"I am not stuck, I am ancestrally challenged!"
Posted: 21 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Aug 2001 8:12PM GMT
Hi Carol, could you tell
me more about your Freytag's
I see in your surname list?
Barbara
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.