Search for content in message boards

PALMER FAMILY

PALMER FAMILY

Posted: 5 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 May 2004 7:05PM GMT
Surnames: Palmer, Brunson, Lee
I am looking for the family and ancestors of SAMUEL PALMER. Birth date and place unkn. Died c. 1814 Screven Co., GA. He was married to ANNE BRUNSON, dau. of JOHN BRUNSON of Effingham Co. GA. They had four children: ELIZABETH, MIRIAM, SUSAN and CHARLES b. 1795. After Anne Brunson's death, Samuel married Blanche Butler, a widow with four children. Charles married ELIZABETH LEE c. 1820 in Screven Co., GA. They later moved to Decatur Co., GA.

Very little is known about Samuel. In my research, I found a Charles, Samuel and Thomas Palmer 1722 in Barbados. Could this possiblly be part of my Samuel and Charles family of Palmer? I would appreciate any help or direction.

ANN PALMER,b.1762?>GA

B.Treon (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: PALMER, ALLMAN, BYRNE, MCVOY
Seek info on ANN PALMER, b.ca. 1762. In a book on my family
it is suggested that she was possibly of the BARBADOS
PALMERS and not from the GA ones. I am really confused.
She was in SAVANNAH,GA in 1780 married to PHILIP ALLMAN,SR
who died in 1781. Then ANN PALMER married 2nd to GERALD
BYRNE, an emigrant of IRE and they lived in SAVANNAH,MOBILE,
ST.AUGUSTINE, PENSACOLA, and finally in BALDWIN CO AL.

Palmer

Cheryl (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Palmer, Darway, Shaw
Bonnie,
She may be the Mother of Mamie Ella Palmer, Mamie Ella Palmer married William Darway on Dec.23, 1919 In Harrison County WV. William is the son of Frank and Mary Darway. Frank was also born in WV. I hope this helps If theres anything else I can help you with just let me know.

Cheryl
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.