Search for content in message boards

Sternitzky

Sternitzky

Posted: 9 May 2002 11:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sternitzky-----Rommeck
William Sternitzky and Robert Sternitzky traveled on the Bark Carolian in June 26, 1862 from Bremen, Germany. The only record I have is William said he was from Kluczbork, Silesia, Prussia. Born 5-15-1840. Came to New York, USA, and later to Oakland, Calif. Where he married and had a family. He is buried there with his wife Anna Rommeck, also from Prussia. My father Julius Leopold Sternitzky had a younger brother Arthur and older sister Clara.

Any and all information of the early family and area in Silesia, Prussia would be most appreciated. Any Sternitzky family of that area or Prussia most welcome.

Re: Sternitzky

Posted: 23 Jun 2013 5:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
James Sternitzky has alot of information on the early Sternitzkys. About Silisia and Fredrick Sternitzky. My name is Judith Ann Sternitzky and my father was Melvin Louis Sternitzky. I am # 5 of my dads children.This part of Sternitzky family took roots in Granton, Wisconsin.Charles Sternitzky was my great grandfather who came to the US with his dad n family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.