Search for content in message boards

Alice Roe Mehlig

Alice Roe Mehlig

Jennifer Echols (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2001 10:42AM GMT
Looking for any information on my relative Alice Roe who died in New Haven, Indiana about 1873. She was married to Christian Mehlig and was a dark-haired olive-skinned beauty. We have pictures, but no other information regarding her family or origins. She appears to be dark-complexioned and we believe some family medical history pointing to mediterranean ancestry may be linked to her origins. Any info is appreciated!
Posted: 11 Jun 2001 6:19AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 4:38PM GMT
Jennifer, I've been searching for information about Alice for years! She was the sister of my husband's gr. gr. grandmother, Emily Ann Roe Vandaveer Booth. Their father was Jonas H. Roe. Willing to share information. Please email me privately at leversmeyer@yahoo.com to swap addresses for sending pictures.

Re: Alice Roe Mehlig

Posted: 11 Nov 2002 3:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
My great-great grandfather was Christian Mehlig, kind of a wild man, so the lore goes, who may have been married to an Alice. He was a physican who rode in nothern Wisconsin or Michigan, as I understand it, but I have little information. He was quite a ladies man who may have married a Native American. Email me at sweetmidge@aol.com.

Midge Sweet
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.