Search for content in message boards

SC-TX Huggins'

SC-TX Huggins'

Hilliard H Huggins,Jr (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2001 9:44AM GMT
My direct blood line goes back to John Huggins I of Sea Wee Bay,SC. My father Hilliard Sr. was born in Granbury,TX in 1922,his father Harry was born in Granbury in 1895,his father Moses was born in Darlington,SC in 1838 or 1841,his father George Daniel Chandler Huggins married 1st cousin Hester Hannah Huggins in SC,Hester's dad was George Allen Huggins-Georges' dad was Samuel-George A.& Samuel were brothers.
George A. & Samuel were sons of Capt. John Huggins b.1748, his dad was George son of John Huggins I

Like to hear from kin!
Posted: 12 May 2001 8:32PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 4:42PM GMT
Hello, Hilliard. From Sam Rabon, Louisiana. 4th grt grandson of Capt. John.

Samuel Huggins

Posted: 14 May 2001 9:15PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 3:21AM GMT
Would any of your relatives perhaps have had a slave by the name of Samuel? Trying to get back into the geneology search. My gg grandfather was enslaved in Darlington County SC, i believe. That is the last I could find of him.

Another (Huggins)

Donna Sue Huggins/Murphy (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2001 6:34PM GMT
Hi,
My name is Donna Sue Huggins/Murphy.
My father's name is Jesse Maxwell Huggins.
He was born in Clovis,New Mexico,May 2,1933.
His father,Roy Maxwell Huggins Married Nora Bell Davenport.
Roy's siblings are,William Huggins last address was Paris,Texas. Minnie Huggins/Robinson, Pearl Huggins/Moore all of
Texas.
Could any of these folks be related?
Send a reply to:
Donna Sue, E-Mail address nurse47@olemac.net
I was born in Witchta,Ks. Raised in Kansas City,Mo. Now living south of Joplin,Mo.
Dad was in the Korean War. He was a sailor on the USS Arizona.
Might be related.
Donna Sue

Re: SC-TX Huggins'

Posted: 27 Sep 2001 12:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Nov 2003 1:19PM GMT
Huggins extended families - Hilliard H.

My line, like that of Hilliard H. runs from John Huggins, I, the immigrant, to George, to Samuel, to William Hartwell, James Blair, James Walter, Allen Percy to me. James Blair left the Darlington SC District about 1855(?), migrated to Wilcox county Alabama, married Mary Jane Nettles in Camden, AL. Later moved to west Wilcox county, established a homestead, part of which remains in the family today.

Love to hear from cousins and share data.

Re: SC-TX Huggins'

Posted: 9 Oct 2003 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Feb 2004 2:58PM GMT
Surnames: HUGGINS FORT CUMMINGS GILLESPIE
Hilliard,
Do you have any information on James Blair's son William Cooper Huggins?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.