Search for content in message boards

Windsor Ontario Canada

Windsor Ontario Canada

Posted: 26 Jun 2008 12:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have a message for a Darlene Wideman. This apparently was her maiden name. My mother Joyce (Edwards)now McDonald was married to a Leo Doucette at one time. What my mom wants to know is this: Is there a Darlene Wideman who has or had a mother named Estelle (Doucette)and a Father named Ted Wideman. Please send me an e-mail if you do know of this person. Thanks alot. I never knew Leo Doucette but I do know that his life was sadly taken in a plane crash in Pentiction British Columbia in the late forties or early 50's possilby. I am the Daughter with the McDonald Name. Darlene's last known residence was Windsor Ontario Canada.
My father was her second marriage. He is currently not living. Send me an e-mail if you know!

Re: Windsor Ontario Canada

Posted: 10 Jul 2008 3:47AM GMT
Surnames: Wideman, Doucette
Sorry, I don't know this person, but you might have better luck if you post your message on the Ontario-Essex board (Windsor is in Essex County) or the Ontario-HEIRS board (Harrow is a small town near Windsor).

Re: Windsor Ontario Canada

Posted: 10 Jul 2008 6:28PM GMT
Thank you I will try that one. Bless You.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.