Search for content in message boards

Vasseur/Fotine of Marshall Co. KY

Vasseur/Fotine of Marshall Co. KY

Posted: 24 Oct 2000 1:04PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2005 1:58AM GMT
Hello from Oklahoma,

My name is Perry E. Sutterfield and my mother was a Wilson whose mother was a McDaniel whose mother was Estelle (Vasseur) McDaniel. Estelle parents were Eugene Vassuer and Celine Fotine. They were from Marshall County, Kentucky. I have a letter from a Dara Vasseur Route #1, Gilbertsville, Marshall County, Kentucky dated in 1955. In the letter Dara states she is 66 years old. I am trying to put my mother side of the family together and need some help on the Vasseur and Fotine of Marshall County, Kentucky. Any information would be appreciated and can be sent to sutterf1@tds.net to Perry E. Sutterfield. The McDaniel and Wilson moved from Murray, Calloway County, Kentucky between 1900 and 1910 to Wilton, Little River County, Arkansas.

Re: Vasseur/Fotine of Marshall Co. KY

Posted: 22 May 2002 2:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Perry,
I have your Mother's side of her family. All I like in having everyone is the Wilson side. I know Robert Wilson was from Tenn. across the county line from Murry. I don't know anything else about him, hope you do. My line is Cora. Would like to know more about you. Is Dessie May your Mother or Grandmother?

Billie Faye Martin Webster

Posted: 22 May 2002 12:08PM GMT
Hello Billie Faye,
Yes Dessie May is my mother and she and dad live close by to me here in Cyril, OK. I don't have much on the Wilson side of the house. I am going to Paducah, Ky this year to see if I can find out about the Wilson. I will send you what I have on the Wilson if you like. You can respond direct to me at sutterf1@tds.net if you like. Make sure that you use a number one "1" after the f in my E-Mail Address.

Perry

Posted: 22 May 2002 3:20PM GMT
Billie Faye I used what you had as your E-Mail address and it came back to me as not known. Please send me a message at sutterf1@tds.net and I will send you what information I have on the Wilson side of the clan.

Perry
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.