Search for content in message boards

William Neal Gray Jr.

William Neal Gray Jr.

Posted: 11 Jan 2000 2:56PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2001 2:46AM GMT
Seem to be at dead end!Looking for information on marriage and family information on my great grand father William Neal Gray Jr. born 1869 Clay County,MO. Married 1895 Lou Ella Strain born 1877 St.Louis,MO. He died 1933 Iola Allen County KS. Believe she died around 1903, where unknown. They had four children, three girls and one boy. All believe born in Nevada Vernon County MO. Father and children moved to Iola Allen County KS 1908/09. Would appreciate any help on getting further information. Grandfather's mother was Julia Finney born in Ireland. His father William Sr was also born in Ireland.

WILLIAM NEAL GRAY

Posted: 21 Mar 2000 8:12PM GMT
Edited: 19 Feb 2002 2:31AM GMT
HI CONNIE;
I GOT YOUR LETTER THIS MORNING AND IT WAS VERY INFORMATIVE TO SAY THE LEAST.
MY WILLIAM NEAL GRAY WAS MARRIED TO A JULIA AND THEY WERE BOTH FROM IRELAND,
I HAVE LETTERS FROM WILLIAMS BROTHER DAVID GRAY, WRITTEN FROM IRELAND TO MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER IN 1935. DAVID MENTIONS IN HIS LETTER THAT COUSINS DAVID AND SAM HAVE BOTH PASSED ON. HE ALSO MENTIONS HIS PARENTS WERE JOHN AND MARYANN GRAY. ALSO PASSED AWAY.
IM TRYING TO MAKE A COPY OF THE LETTER AND SEND IT TO YOU. DO YOU HAVE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS?
DAVID GRAY MENTIONS THAT MY GREAT GRANDMOTHERS OLD HOMESTEAD IS STILL THE SAME AS IT WAS WHEN SHE WAS BORN THERE.
ITS ON OLD BEGNEY DROMARA ROAD IN MULLOUGHDORIN, DROMARA CO. DOWN. I HOPE IM READINGIT CORRECTLY.
DOES ANY OF THIS RING A BELL ???
THANKS TERRY

William Neal Gray

Posted: 22 Mar 2000 5:23AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2001 2:46AM GMT
Hi Terry, Starting to sound like we might have a connection here! My Dad's cousin, daughter of William Neal Gray Jr remembers some mention of a David Gray when she was very young. Also, a cousin Paul and an uncle called William, she couldn't remember the uncles last name. Looking forward to getting your email. Contact me at ggacsa@iolaks.com
Connie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.