Search for content in message boards

Wally Tanner

Wally Tanner

Christine Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2000 11:25PM GMT
I am searching for my father Wally Tanner.
I have never met him, but have seen an old photograph of him. He married my mother Roberta Joy (i dont know her last name at the time). I do remember an Aunt Frieda, who was very nice. Anyway, Wally and my mother had three daughters, Christine (myself), Patricia, and Samantha. Me and Patricia were given up for adoption when I was about five years old and Patricia would have been two or so. I remember my father (Wally) trying to come and get us, but as we were leaving in his car, he was arrested. My mother, whom I have reconciled with will not give me any information. I truly think that my father was a good man who loved his children deeply. If anyone of the Tanners out there can help me in any way at all I would be most appreciative. Thank-you Christine Lee

Wally

Dan Tanner (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2000 8:05AM GMT
Christine,
You need to show a year and place for any further information

Wally Tanner

Posted: 24 Jan 2001 6:42PM GMT
Edited: 27 Sep 2004 3:24AM GMT
Christine, where were you born? My late father-in-law had a brother Wallace (Wally) and a sister Frieda, among other siblings. I never met Wally, but he has lived in Seattle for many years, and was born in 1942 in Kentucky, I believe. Frieda was his next oldest sibling. If you think this might ne your father, you can e-mail me at nancilene1@prodigy.net.

Re: Wally Tanner

Posted: 6 Feb 2010 12:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, My name is Carolyn Tanner and I believe we are related. My father is James R Tanner one of 12 childern from Ky.Your father is Wallace Tanner and he is my uncle.I remember my Aunt Freida telling me about you and your sisters.My mother and your mother were pregnant around the same time.You were born before I and your mother named you christine after are grandmother. I am 43 years old and you should be the same.Love your cousin.Carolyn Tanner My email is cmtanner1966@yahoo.com

Re: Wally Tanner

Posted: 29 Sep 2012 8:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Christine, I have more information on your father, Wally Tanner. My email address has changed. If you'd like to contact me, the address is nancilene422@gmail.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.