Search for content in message boards

Ferrier

Posted: 31 Aug 2008 10:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ferrier
I have several obits for the Ferrier families in Indiana County. If intersted contact me

Re: Ferrier

Posted: 1 Sep 2008 12:57AM GMT
Yes please
I would be interested in FERRIER obits.
I have FERRIER married to WOLFE

thank you
deb
warren,ohio
Posted: 1 Sep 2008 4:33PM GMT
I have a LEAH FERRIER m. to GEORGE WASHINTON BEE. Would be interested in ob it if this is one you have. Also MARGARET WATERSON m. to Nish HILEMAN. Thanks Georgia Hileman Halloran

Posted: 8 Sep 2008 6:08PM GMT
Surnames: Ferrier, Mumau, Peel
Could use an obit for:

Nora Irene Ferrier Peel

Her Parents
Claude Irvin Ferrier
Ollie Belle Mumau

And any of the Peel family you might have.

Posted: 8 Sep 2008 11:56PM GMT
Surnames: Ferrier
Sorry for the confusion. But I only have some obits for Indiana County area for the people who last name was Ferrier at the time of death.
Posted: 9 Sep 2008 5:17AM GMT
Surnames: FERRIER O'HARRAH
Do you have children of John Ferrier and Martha O'Harrah:
Lavina Ferrier, b. 10 Jun 1852
Matilda Ferrier, b. 26 Aug 1856
Scott Ferrier, b. 5 Sep 1858
Amanda Ferrier b. 2 aug 1860
McClellan Ferrier, b. 20 May 1862, died abt 1936
Clark Ferrier, b. 3 May 1866, died abt 1942
Anise Ferrier, b. 29 Oct 1868

Thanks for your help. Linda slfleming@hotmail.com

Posted: 10 Sep 2008 12:30AM GMT
I did try to e-mail you direct but it failed twice.

No I do not have any of those names. Where they in Indiana County?
I have a John born 1879, died in 1958 and differnt wife.

Sorry

Posted: 28 Oct 2008 8:16PM GMT
Charles A. Ferrier, 90, Indiana, died Tuesday, April 7, 1987, in Scenery Hill Manor, Indiana.
A son of Andrew Charels and Sarah Jane Shearer Ferrier, he was born May 5, 1896, in Indiana.
Mr Ferrier was a member of the Zion Lutheran Church of Indiana; Benjamin Franklin F &AM lodge 753 and the Coudersport Consistory.
He had been a lifelong resident of Indiana and retired in 1961 as chief operating engineer at the IUP power plant after 44 years of service. He was a veteran of World War I service. having served overseas with the U S Army.
Surviving are his wife, Esther McAdoo Ferrier; a daughter, Mrs Charles (Mary Jane) Duncan, Ypsilanti, Mich; two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Mrs May L. Freedline.
Friends will be received from 3-5 and 7-9 pm Thursday at Robinson-Lytle's Indiana, where services will be held at 11 a m. Friday. Pastor Bernhard a Bischoff will officiate with interment to follow in the Oakland Cemetery, Indiana.
From Indiana Gazette 4-9-1987

Posted: 2 Nov 2008 1:36PM GMT
Have two obits for Mrs Martha Ferrier date 1898 one list her maiden name as Stevens the other Stephens.

contact me via Ancestry.com if you would like a copy

Posted: 8 Mar 2010 4:51PM GMT
Surnames: Ferrier, Peel
I know this is more than a year after you posted but did you ever get the obit for Nora Irene (Ferrier) Peel?? I'm sure my grandparents have it. She was my great-grandmother and lived in Aurora, Ohio at the time of her death. She was born March 11, 1912 and passed October 11, 2000. She is buried in Indiana County, PA. - She was a great woman!!! always had treats in the kitchen and the candy jar.

She was married to Moss Charles Peel who was born Apr 8, 1909 and passed May 16, 1990. They had two children together; Charles Peel (my grandfather) and James Peel
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.