Search for content in message boards

Grandparents

Grandparents

Cherie Shoemaker (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Enyart, Buskirt, Baber, Buck, Richardson, Lovelace
My grandparents lived in Hoover, Ind. (Cass County) Peter and Jane Enyart. My maternal grandparents lived in Miami County - Mexico, Indiana their names Otto Baber and Ivy Ellen Richardson Baber. My great-grandparents may have lived in Howard County possible Kokomo. Their names are Thomas Buck and Gertrude Lovelace Buck.

Lovelace

Beverly Yackel (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Seward
Don't forget to list birth & death dates when listing names.
It makes it so much easier to help each other when we know the timeframe. My grandparents were born in the early 1870s but someone else's might have been born in the 1920s.

Good luck!

Enyart

Charles Lee (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Enyart, Julian
I am kind of related to:

Anna Louise Tippet (1851-1884) married 1873 to William Boyden Enyart (1845-1934); children of Charles M. (b 1874), Cora S. (b 1876), Carrie B. (b 1879), Frank L. (b 1881).

These are relatives of you?

Chuck

Buck and Enyart

Sherry Wisler (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
My My 3rd ggrandmother was Rizpah(Buck)Enyart. She was married to David Enyart. They had a son named Thomas, b. March 10, 1836 and died in 1905. His brother Samuel is my gggrandfather. I have been trying to find out about Rizpah for over a year. She died in Liberty Mills, IN. Wabash Co., Chester township. Would like to know where she is buried and any other info. Thank you.

Ancestors...

Posted: 25 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2001 2:59AM GMT
Surnames: Buck, Jones, Oakley, Enyart, Richardson, Guyer
A few more names of my ancestors...all from around Mexico,Indiana and Twelve Mile, Indiana.any information is appreciated...

Richardson and Enyart

Posted: 25 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Enyart, Richardson, Oakley
Hello...our relatives are from Mexico Indiana..Twelve Mile, Indiana, We are searching for ancestors...anyone that can help please leave a message...Elsie Richardson was my great grandmother, her daughter, my grandmother was Fola Richardson.Osa,Vedra,Ardis are all sisters of Elsie Richardson. Lorena and John Enyart are the parents of Elsie and her sisters..Elsie Richardson worked in the Post Office at Twelve Mile...and Elbert Richardson worked for the C&O railroad. Elbert and Elsie were husband and wife.Any information you can give would be deeply appreciated..
Thank you....

Found them!!!!!! Whoo hooo!!!!!!

Posted: 1 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Buck, Enyart, Richardson
I just got a box my brother brought back from tenn...it has a goldmine of ancestors...and Rispah Buck Enyart is there along with Samuel...David...on a D.A.R. linage chart...send me your address....i will copy it and send it to you..
Whoo hooo!!!!!!!

Re: Grandparents

Posted: 19 Jan 2002 5:46PM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2002 4:41PM GMT
hi
i saw your posting and am a RICHARDSON living in Omer and Sylvia(STEELE) home place...I am a granddaughter--father was LAMoin,whose father was Omer, whose father was John--i came across an obit on Ruth Belle Baber of Mexico daughter of JACOB and JANE LOWMAN RICHARDSON--do you have any info on Jane's parents--lot of the family are buried at Mexico or Skinner cemetery up the road from me.
thanks

Re: Buck and Enyart

Posted: 8 Feb 2009 12:44PM GMT
Samuel is my gggrandfather. Samual reed father to William d. enyart father to Roscoe enyart--my grandfather.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.