Looking for info on Edward Dunkley born in January 1802,Rothersthorpe, Northamptonshire, England. He married Sarah Litchfield on December 15, 1831 in Fislingbury, England. There children where:
(1)John Dunkley born June 05, 1838,in Kislingbury, England, Longe.
(2)Sarah Litchfield Dunkley born May 14, 1832, in Kislingbury, England.
(3) Elizabeth Dunkley born April 1833, Old England.
(4) Litchfield Dunkley born June 15, 1834, Broughton, England.
(5) Henry Dunkley born November 19, 1835, old England.
(6) Thomas Dunkley born January 09, 1837,
(7) Lucy Dunkley born January 30, 1840, Kislingbury, England.
(8) Ellenor Ann Dunkley born May 09, 1841, old England.
(9) William Dunkley born November 14, 1842, Old England.
(10) Albert Edwards Dunkley born November 30, 1844, Old England.
(11) Jesse George Omega Dunkley born February 21, 1847, Old England.
(12) Mary Ann Dunkley born August 28, 1848,Old England.
(13) Vincent Dunkley born December 06, 1850,Pitchley England.
(14) Alfred Dunkley born September 13, 1852,
Alfred, Vincent, William, John, Sarah, and Litchfield all Immigrated into Illinois And Indiana, United States of America, from Northamptonshire, England, in about 1870.
John and Sarah ended up in Vermilion County, Illinois. Litchfield ended up in Indiana. The others Im not sure of where they went. (My Line)John Dunkley married Elizabeth Kear. And Litchfield married Margaret French. I believe I have some of the towns names spelled wrong, but I hope this helps. And I hear that the Dunkley Pew is still in the Church in England.???
If anyone connects to these people please let me know, and I would like to share info with you. Thanks.