Search for content in message boards

MULLARD of Stokesay Castle

MULLARD of Stokesay Castle

Larraine Mullard (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Jul 2009 10:36PM GMT
Surnames: small
My husbands family came from shropshire mostly the Stokesay Castle area. Robert Mullard of Stokesay married Elizabeth Small at Ludlow 1804. Are you connected to this branch. Good luck either way.

family links

jean geeves [ mullard] (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Mullard
Am looking for a connection between the Shropshire Mullards and the Black country Mullards

Family Tree

Posted: 20 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 Mar 2002 7:08PM GMT
Surnames: MULLARD

Looking for Mullards in Shropshire especially Atcham area and connections if any to Black Country Mullards

Re: family links

Posted: 18 Jun 2002 12:25AM GMT
Jean:

Richard Mullard here. I believe that we exchanged Emails previously. My brother's name is Phillip. He lives in Arizona and I in California. I have just returned to researching the Mullards, but have met with little or no luck. Lots of names but little to tie together. Talk to me. If I have the wrong person, I apologize.

Richard

Re: Mullard's

Posted: 29 Dec 2002 11:26PM GMT
Edited: 12 May 2003 5:22PM GMT
Surnames: Williams, Ball, Mullard, Potter, Brett
My grt grandmother was Martha Mullard born in Jackfield, Broseley, she married John Morgan Williams. She had many brothers and sisters.Her father was William and mother Ann.(maiden name not known yet). Just wondered if their could be any connection. Names of brothers and sisters are, Susan, John, Betsy, William, George, Thomas, Ellen and Charles.

Re: Family Tree

Posted: 29 Dec 2002 11:34PM GMT
Edited: 12 May 2003 5:22PM GMT
Surnames: Williams, Mullard, Ball, Potter, Brooks.
Hello!
My grt grandmother was Martha Mullard from the Broseley area of Shropshire,do you have this name in your family history. She had many brothers and sisters. Goodluck in your hunting.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.