Search for content in message boards

book site

book site

Posted: 2 Jan 2001 1:41PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2002 8:46PM GMT
Hi Rebecca,
There is a place on the net to order the new Rutherford books. Anna Clay Rutherford has agreed to republish the book if there are enough people interested. They still need about 88 people to sign up. Type www.rutherfordcpa.com and it should take you to the website and all the imfo is located there on how to sign up and the cost. It is for a two books, one of which I understand is for the Rutherford women and their spouses. My email address is cdearuth@suite224.net should you wish to email me on this or any other imfo.
Til later,
Chuck

rutherford books

Posted: 6 Jan 2001 5:02PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 2:34PM GMT
not very bright of me to ask if you've read these books? didn't see this message until now.

rutherford books

Posted: 6 Jan 2001 5:11PM GMT
not very bright of me to ask if you've read these books? didn't see this message until now.
Posted: 7 Jan 2001 4:51AM GMT
Hi Carolyn,
Not to worry. Most of my imfo comes from others. I will not take cedit for what others have posted on message boards or emailed to me. If I send imfo that is wrong I go back and will recheck my sourse and then let others know where it came from.
As for the books, I'd love to have the new set. The web site needs about 88 more to sign up before there is a reprint. Just in case you don't have the site it is, www.rutherfordcpa.net.
Really need to find a good imfo source!!! I like meeting cousins on the net,and I feel that any imfo they may have is a least a good starting point to check out. Names(spelling),years,and dates,maybe a little different, but places can generally be a important key in finding the person(S) you're looking for.Example,William Sr b.1727 Essex Co Va, can find his children and places where he lived but,can't find wife's name or where he died. Thought it was Montgomery Co Va,saw a message posting that said he died in Tn. Would like to have that imfo confirmed by another source.
Til later
Chuck
Posted: 7 Jan 2001 8:54AM GMT
chuck: my mother who had a stroke 2 yrs ago hasn't been able to talk since, told me shortly before this happened, that our robert(finney) was son of archibald?, then adam , adam,robert/margaret vawter. she handed me papers that her local morman ward gave her that stated that.I'm not sure if my mother is totally convinced as we both are insecure about some of the morman research done. the morman church has done wonderfully in the genealogy field but sometimes I think they have it wrong.I haven't seen any finney connection to these adams or archibald.
Posted: 7 Jan 2001 1:10PM GMT
Carolyn, I've never searched Robert Jr's son Adam or that line. Give me a little time and I'll see what I can find out.
Chuck
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.