Classification: Query
Surnames: Larkin
does anyone have info on larkin family in Kent, england/australia

Re: Larkin Family in England

Posted: 13 Jun 2003 9:44AM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2005 4:50PM GMT
My maiden name was Larkin, and my famly originally came from faversahm in Kent, i have a Mercer austin and kemp conections, if we have any connection i would love to hear from you.

Sandi

Posted: 7 Aug 2006 6:32PM GMT
Surnames: Larkin, Kemp, Prout, Wheeler
Hi im looking into my partners mother family, Larkin of Kent and found you on a message board saying you are a larkin and have links with kemps as well this is her family as i have found so far.
Audrey Lillian larkin b.1835 Isle Of Sheppey her mum was Amy Evelyn Prout b 1905 Bromley Kent, her dad Jack Larkin b 1903 Reigate Surrey - jacks mum was Alma Wheeler b 1872 Sevenoaks kent and his dad was George Edmund larkin b 1864 Tonbridge kent his mum was Esther Kemp b 1837 Pembury Kent (her mum was mary ? b 1801 her dad was Thomas b1796) georges dad wasJeffery Larkin b 1836 Capel kent - jefferys mum was sarah ? b 1792 Brenchley kent and his dad was Stephen Larkin b 1778 Tudely kent, please if you are linked to this line of larkin could you please contact me as trying to make up a file for Audrey for Christmas, Thanks Lynn.

Posted: 18 Feb 2007 2:50PM GMT
To Sandra Cooper (Larkin) - do you have a brother called Kieron and a mother called Sarah? If so, I'd love to hear from you.

Posted: 19 Feb 2007 7:31PM GMT
hi
sorry i am not connected to either of these people.
My family of larkins originated from Faversham in kent.
they then moved to Essex where i still live.
sandi

Posted: 20 Feb 2007 8:21AM GMT
OK Sandi - thanks for the reply though.
Best wishes
Maggie

Posted: 12 Feb 2008 2:11PM GMT
hi i have larkins in my family tree,from kent ,who are you looking for? im on purrcat47@hotmail.com,my step grandmother was a annie larkin before she married my grand dad, (doughtys), if you want any info let me know

Posted: 13 Feb 2008 8:50AM GMT
Hi I also have Larkins in my tree from Kent - the Wickhambreux / Thanet / Canterbury area!

I also have a website with some of the Larkin stuff on and also a contact email address on:
www.lewer.eclipse.co.uk

Best wishes,
Louise.

Posted: 13 Feb 2008 12:23PM GMT
thanks for the mail, you have a great site, but your larkins arn,t my larkins, so ill go on with my search, best wishes karen

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 8:22PM GMT
Now I have a Keison Larkin born 1812, if it was transcribed wrongly it could be easily Keiron. see the 1871 census Liverpool, Lancashire. RG10/3765/33/60.
Links between Cummins/Larkin/McKeown(McKesson)
Regards Dan Mc Keown.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.