Search for content in message boards

John Pattison - Dunmanway

John Pattison - Dunmanway

Posted: 17 Nov 2001 4:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Aug 2002 6:11PM GMT
Seeking information on John Pattison whose daughter, Barbara, was born about 1764 Inch, Dunmanway, County Cork, Ireland. She married about 1796 Goodhand Clark who was born same place probably aout 1764.
They are my 3rd great grandparents and if you know anything of the Pattison family in Co Cork, I would appreciate hearing from you at

RuthThoden@aol.com

Re: John Pattison - Dunmanway

mary (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2002 1:17PM GMT
There is a Church of Ireland in the centre of Dunmanway town with a cemetry surrounding it. The name Goodhand Clarke and the name Patterson appears on many of the headstones. Perhaps if you contacted The Rector, Church of Ireland, ,Dunmanway, Co. Cork. he would be able to help you. Dunmanway is a small town where everybody knows their neighbours,

Re: John Pattison - Dunmanway

Posted: 22 Apr 2002 3:35PM GMT
There was a Goodhand Clarke who lived in Somerville, MA during his working life as a fruit & vegetable vendor in Boston's Fanuel Hall area.
He retired and died in Hillsborough, NH in 1974. His descendents came from Canada. I, his grandson, John Clarke, am interested in finding out about their migration from Ireland to Canada and the families who they married into there.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.